There will be no sleeping tonight. .

Man are they doing it up tonight. I can't even imagine sleeping with all I am seeing here tonight. It's just fabulous out here. I sure hope it's being seen where you are. It rained and it's all wet out and I have no idea how they are setting it off like that. Maybe they had cardboard or something. Are you enjoying the fireworks.
Hope you are enjoying it without sleeping. I like fireworks.
It's nice right I see your hanging in for the time being. That is good.
@sharon6345 yea it is. Thank you
@sunilparthan Your very welcome. Enjoy..
We have severe storms warned for us here. I don't think it's so much as rained yet. THe ground was wet from earlier though. THey are setting them off here as well.
I hope you get to enjoy them. it's just so nice.
@sharon6345 It seems they've finally stopped. They were doing them the night before last as well.
• Midland, Michigan
I worked until 10:30. but neighbors nearby are still setting them off. I saw one late last night on the way home from work. I took my kids when they were small and will probably take grand-kids when I finally get some, but otherwise I'd rather be home and here or playing my games than looking at fireworks. Certainly they don't do it all night long, Sharon? I think about the latest they do them around here is one or two am, but when we have the attic fan and the fan in the window, we can't hear them too much when trying to sleep. If I did hear them I could always put earplugs into my ears to muffle the noise.
They popped them last night wel after 3 am. I was enjoying them.
• Midland, Michigan
@sharon6345 Well, glad you can enjoy them no matter how late into the night they fire them off. It's too bad they don't consider those that need to get up earlier though. That's one thing nice about cities doing them in a public location. Usually it's far enough away from homes to not be a super disturbance for those that need their rest.
@magallon (17748)
Watching fireworks is really enjoyable. We have lots of fireworks here every New Year's eve.
Oh that is when I am in the house loving it as well. it's just awesome.
There is none going off where I live. Is'nt that strange.