It's nice when you can be proud of your kids.

My daughter has not taken a day off work in over 6 months. That is new for her as she always has something more important to do. She asked for this day off and they had no one to cover her shift. She was so upset that she could not enjoy the holiday. I told her to forget about the holiday and let her boss see that she is responsible. That was just what she did. She is home no not in the best mood. I am so glad that she did not take off work. She is in need of learning a few things and she is well on her way.
It's good that she acted responsibly - that will stand her in good stead with her boss.
@dodo19 (33320)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Although she may not have been happy about it, it is still good that she went anyway. Like you said, it shows her boss that she is responsible. It's definitely good that she's no longer taking as much time off, and being more responsible.
Good to hear that. Hopefully, all her hard work pays off!
She is growing up and that is a good thing.