Let's introduce ourselves once again

myLot is a growing community and from the time of your introduction to now there must be scores that would love to know a bit about you. Let me start by saying something about myself. I am from India - a senior citizen. I was educated in a convent school and college and you know what that means. I have varied interests - gardening, cooking, poetry, travel, flower arrangements,photography, garden and homes designing, animals, environment, wine and juice making, organizing events, and reaching out to the needy. I have a Trust that takes care of that. Let's hear from you.
Ok. I'm English, love gardening, travelling and animals. i'm in my 70s, had never touched a computer until less than 3 years ago, and had never done writing of any sort before then.
I'm a retired educator. I love everything and do almost everything! What you see is what you get.
Wow!! With this attitude I bet you will have a spring in your step at all times. Great to know this about you.
I am a retired teacher. Love retirement. Big time reader and lover of animals.
Although we have been interacting I only now know that you are a retired teacher. I am not a reader but have a passion for animals.
@nomus24g (24907)
Bad day to take introduction here at myLot...as the attendance is low since yesterday globally
@silvermist (20116)
No I do not think there are good or bad days for introductions.This is not a live show.
@nomus24g (24907)
@silvermist the reason I posted that is, if the visibility of this post doesnt reach max people, then most of them will get omitted...
We Indians are used to being invisible anyway. Something is better than nothing
I am Canadian. I am a substitute teacher and I do mystery shopping on the side. I like the outdoors, gardening and growing vegetables. I am interested in traveling and especially enjoy skiing!
We do have common interests I see - gardening. I always wanted to know what the mystery online shopping is all about and here you are doing it.
@allknowing Mostly I have to visit the businesses in person and do the reports online. Some jobs are phone calls and once in a while it is to evaluate a website.
@paigea Seems an interesting task.
@Marcyaz (35606)
Hi I go by the name of Marcy and I am in my 70's, a widow of 5 years. I have 4 grown sons and 3 grandchildren. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats and they are my babies. I like cooking, reading, traveling to different places in the State and nearby States, dining out, computers, my iPhone, TV programs and stream a lot of movies on Netflix, Hulu and Amazon. I live in the country on 2 acres of land with the closest neighbor being a bout a mile away. I haven't been living here that long, it is a small town of about 5500 people. It is a lot different here coming from a town of a half million people.
You indeed are a multi faceted personality. That thing about having a neighbour almost a mile away is quite interesting. Would have liked if you had a neighbour close by? I do read about your fur babies now and then. Happy to interact with you.
@Marcyaz (35606)
@allknowing Yes I am a multi faceted person. I am still trying to get used to not having neighbors close by. Yes my animals are my babies. I love your discussions as they are so very interesting.
@Marcyaz I find yours interesting too. Let's tango!! (lol)
@AkoPinay (10101)
I never thought that you are a senior citizen
But young at heart
@lilnana1111 (2337)
I'm married, have 2 adult children and 5 grandkids, I live in Arizona, and I own a home embroidery business.
Pleased to meet you. Tell us more about your business may be with a few images?
@allknowing I'm not sure if that's allowed on MyLots?
@lilnana1111 You can post some pictures but not any link to your business.
I am a 31 year old mommy to 4 children and a wife to an amazing husband. I love Home Schooling my kids, going to church, singing, and writing. I enjoy helping others and I try to treat others how I want to be treated. =)
I know a bit of you already. Your love for others shows in many of your posts.
@allknowing Oh thank you.
Cool photo! I am Maezee,live in Minnesota a twenty something that loves traveling, reading, road trips, seeing friends, playing guitar...in reality I work too much. Ha. Nice to meet you again!
Post a video clip of yours playing the guitar. I would love to hear you play.
@silvermist (20116)
I think this is a good idea.There are many new members here who would like to know more about us.
Then what are you waiting for - shoot :smile:
@responsiveme (16816)
Thank you.As a new member I really wished for this. Glad to be interacting.
@skysnap (18039)
Hello. It's been a while since I read your posts. Have a good week ahead.
This post is about introducing ourselves.
@skysnap (18039)
@allknowing yeah but i am too old to introduce myself now
@skysnap What has old age got to do with having no need to introduce oneself
Nice to know those things again about you my friend . I have forgotten already your introduction before that's why . By the way , i am also a needy , so perhaps your trust should also donate some to me .
Not that needy that you can afford to myLot
@Lucky15 (33698)
Ahmm... i am one funny but emotional.woman who loves to eat and read. Lol