Attacked by a bass part 2, and other weird stuff at the lake

So I had meant to write this last week, but I got a little busy-but anyway a few days later after the bass attacked, there was a part 2 to the bass story. That is, since this was kinda an unusual event, I decided that it deserved another look-that is, animals in the wild usually do things for a reason... So I went looking for Mr. Bass. Yes, I went looking for the bass. And I found him-and again, he came at me. But this time I clued into something, it was in this particular area that he (or she) seemed sensitive about...like, whatever the reason, it didn't want me in that area. Was it it's spawning bed? I don't know...but this time, I kinda played it cool and just stuck to the edges of this area, at least of what I perceived of it...and then, Mr. Bass, while still coming to take a look at me, seemed less peeved at me. It just kinda swam up to me, gave me a look, and then swam away...then came back...and then, we were oddly cool with each other? I don't know, even the fish are acting odd this year...yesterday I saw a couple of Perch eating seaweed...I had never seen that before, and I had thought Perch just ate other smaller fish. Oh well, round 2 with the bass...was mellow and uneventful...but I would not call that a bad thing.
@boiboing (12879)
• Northampton, England
How do you know it's a Mr Bass and not a Mrs Bass?
Haha, yeh, that's why I put (or she) in brackets;). In actuality, I seem to have a habit of calling animals "Mr."...like the Squirrel who keeps trying to get in my front door for some reason got the name "Mr. Buster!"
@boiboing (12879)
• Northampton, England
@HebrewGreekStudies Mr/Ms Hedgehog was playing in my garden the other evening. Not easy to tell with a hedgehog.
@boiboing now my imagination is getting the better of me, and I am thinking of "Miss Squirrel", or Mr. Divorced Squirrel, or Master Chipmunk and Dr. Hummingbird.
@Tierkreisze (1358)
Oh, that must be Mr. and Mrs. Perch. Anyway, how did you get in trouble with Mr. Bass in the first place?
I'm not quite sure, but I think I accidentily came a bit too close to the spawning bed-it was kinda out of the blue, one second I was swimming and the next there was this big bass coming at me...and then he was coming at me again...and then it followed me back to the shore, it was kinda freaky;)
@HebrewGreekStudies I never knew that basses could be kinda aggressive. Haha. Maybe they're territorial?
@Tierkreisze haha, yeh, looks like it;)
@Drosophila (16694)
I guess you will find Nemo-Le-bass in that area?
At the moment I am trying to come up with a catchy nic name for him, or her;)
@Drosophila (16694)
@Drosophila actually, that is a good one;).
I assume it remembered you from last time and knew you weren't a danger to him.
@bluesa (15222)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@HebrewGreekStudies , yeah, mellow is a good thing, definitely a good thing, so it is better round two with the bass was mellow :) . Now y'all can share the lake all peaceful like.
@Lucky15 (33669)
I will.just sing that meghan trainor.song