Day Trip

@Dena91 (3600)
Mike and I took a day trip to Murrells Inlet, SC yesterday. There is a seafood store where we buy fresh seafood and bring home. We'll be going to his parents after awhile and cook it. This has been one of our traditions since the mid to late 1990's. It was hot, 105. Mike being fair skinned burns easily if out in the sun too long. After we bought our food he said lets take a few pictures. I found some palm trees and we stood under them a few minutes to get out of the sun. He truly loves me and I him. He knows I love taking pictures. It was a great day. I'm blessed. Picture is mine of us.
I love seafood but we don't have it all that often.
That is very hot! I like cod, tuna and haddock. Fish is good for us.
You two are definitely a couple who love each other beyond measure! Love that photo!
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Woah 105 is way too hot to be out in the sun, my skin would burn too
Glad you had a good time:)
I love seafood and I also get burned if I stay only a few minutes under the sun.
Nice.I love seafood.Nice photo there
@Marcyaz (36126)
What a nice picture of you two and what a nice tradition you have since the 1990's. At 105 it is hot out there glad you found some palm trees to stand under to get out of the sun.