School days

@sallypup (17423)
Moses Lake, Washington
Rowdy Little Joe is trying. He's hard at work- oh, no wee weeing on that cause its what?? A garden? But I can be territorial over there? Not over here, either? And hey, there's a marvelous scent coming from under the bed. I can't whine?? Its what?? Sonny James big guy kitty? So what? I want to and need to whine cause I want him now! I promise if you throw that ball- just one more time- I will catch it and bring it back to you. And I won't whine so much when you are slow at tossing it. Promise. I'm a good boy. I stayed out of the cat dish this time cause I remember you telling me to not do that five minutes ago. Hey, isn't it ball time? Huh? Huh? I didn't realize how deaf a human could be.
LOL that was cute.
@sallypup (17423)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 Its hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that I've only lived with this guy since Sunday morning.
@Marcyaz (36191)
haha that is cute poor Joe can't do anything. Right those humans can be deaf to what we want at times. lol
@sallypup (17423)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Marchaz It must be weird for a dog to live one way then kaboom, a whole other life and way of doing things. And no way to tell the human what life is supposed to be like.
@Marcyaz (36191)
@sallypup That is so true as you never know what their life was like before we came into their life.
@sallypup (17423)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Marcyaz Joe is so well behaved in general. Our Leah pup is starting to be nicer to him.
How sweet is this. Big sappy smile on my face!!! Lucky pup to have found you! Not sure he will leave willingly if his owners claim him.
@sallypup (17423)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 I wonder about that time if the owners show. He is so joyous when he gets up in the morning. I don't know what else to do so I lock him in the guest room at night. He is so agile. He tries to jump and can jump higher- against my chest. I am not in good enough shape to be knocked down.