What's for dinner? July 6

What's everyone having for dinner tonight? Do tell! We are having leftover ribs from our barbecue, leftover potato salad, and squash casserole. As two of the three things are already made, the only thing I have to deal with tonight is the squash and I've made that a zillion times so its simple to do. That and heating up the ribs. Easy peasy. That's what's going on the table here this evening. What's happening in YOUR house? I want to know!
@zarlamain (25132)
I had crab salad for dinner.
did you read my post?hot dogs and beans made a comeback here.Then it will be gone for another few years.
I don't know as I am waiting for my daughter to get up and go shopping with me.
@rina110383 (24095)
Today, I'm having a fried rice and 2 sunny side up.
@1creekgirl (10615)
Your menu sounds delish! For dinner earlier, I made potato cakes (from leftover mashed potatoes), roasted chicken from yesterday, and fried green tomatoes with fried squash. Oh, and French bread. Had some chocolate pie and of course, sweet iced tea also!
Just reheating some bbq chicken and roasted corn on the cob. Easy peasy in our house too