What do You Like Best About myLot?

@zebra2222 (5195)
Many of you have been on the myLot site for some time. What do you like best about myLot? Is it the chance to make new friends or followers? Is it the opportunity to write about a variety of subjects or talk about a variety of experiences? Is it the earnings? Tell me what you like best. I like to write and receive comments. The earnings are minimal, but I appreciate the comments and enjoy reading articles and events from many of my followers.
It's the people for me.
@zebra2222 (5195)
That is right to the point.
@puddleglum (1415)
I think I like the people the best. Some say that online communication creates a condition of anonymity that people exploit by being rude, hateful and critical. In many cases, that's true, but not at mylot, in my experience. The mylotters I've encountered are warm, supportive, and positive.
@zebra2222 (5195)
I would agree. The myLotters are overall very supportive and positive.
@Tierkreisze (1358)
Friends. ...and those small bouts of humour I get for reading something random. How about you?
I liolke to have fun writing and get paid fo it p lus I like the admins here as theyt respond whey you ask them for halp