Hooray for Hillary Clinton and the FBI!!!

Yes, I want to congratulate both Hillary and the F.B.I. They have both, in their own ways, reaffirmed my opinions of the Government and its employees. Hillary Clinton broke rules and protocol in the email debacle that has been the topic of an F.B.I. investigation but apparently broke no actual laws in doing so. Was she wrong to do so? Yes. Did she deserve criminal charges for it? No. But of course, facebook is now flooded by hundreds of statements by Hillary's detractors/enemies howling at the top of their lungs about the F.B.I.'s decision. But in the person's opinion, while what Hillary did was wrong (which I expect from people in her position), what the F.B.I. did what right. Do I support Hillary? No. I won't vote for her, I don't think she should be President. Do I support the F.B.I.'s decision? Yes. They determined that while she is an idiot, she had no criminal intentions while doing so. She broke no law in her use of a private email server...she broke rules and protocol, and showed poor judgement. That doesn't make it a criminal matter. It just makes her stupid.
@TheSojourner (17442)
My issue with the situation was that this is the woman who wants to be the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. Having served my country in uniform for a career, had I done the same thing with the messages that were secret, top secret, and other classified information, I would have been either court-martialed or gone to Captain's mast. It would have ruined my career. I could have served time in the brig. So, I see it a little differently that it was not just stupidity. She knows the laws, the protocol, and she knows that what she did was wrong. Other than what she may feel is the inconvenience to her as a public figure, there is no accountability. Once again, she gets away with doing the wrong thing with little consequence.
And if she still worked for the State Department, she would have been eligible for reprimands and disciplinary action. But she doesn't.
@JolietJake I know she doesn't... so no accountability and she ends up laughing in the face of the American people and its military.
@CoralLevang It is what it is...I don't think Hillary should be elected, but I don't think she was criminally negligent.
@Hanyouyomi (1943)
• Dallas, Texas
@JolietJake Thanks... Thanks a lot... You've just confirmed that this country is doomed. Because yeah, while her actions weren't a criminal offense, what she did was dangerous and STUPID!!!!! And then she has the nerve to like about it:"I did not share classified information on a personal e-mail." Which has me thinking:"Hillary, stop, you sound like your husband." And all she gets away with is reprimand... Just as little girls do. Now now if Obama tried this crap, he'd be kicked out of office. But because Hillary's a white woman, she gets off scott free.
@BettyB (4219)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I didn't think she would be charged. I'm okay with that, but I pray she doesn't end up in the white house. I don't think she's good for the country. We have enough problems. She'll just make it worse.
I am afraid that since she is not proven to be criminal in her intent a lot of foolish people will vote for her because we seem to be a country drawn to stupid.
@skysnap (17808)
Its scary to see america with president such as Hillary.
Yes, criminally cunning to have dodged indictment. But not so fast, Congress and the People's court of opinion and appeals are not done with her yet. This is just the beginning. of her
There was nothing 'criminal' in what she did. I don't like her, but I am realistic about things.
@JolietJake How about espionage? Why does she lie everytime she is under scrunity? Why did she burn, delete, destroy emails from 33,000+ of them? Jeopardizing national security isn't only criminal but an "extreme carelessness" or gross negligence of handling national security. Sounds more like espionage to me and to people who feel disgust about GDA Lynch's closing the case as final. Congress and Supreme Court aren't through with her yet. Really of her.
@everwonderwhy She wasn't spying for anyone. And why would you be concerned? Sounds like you have been reading too much crap.
Had it been a Republican under investigation, the FBI would have brought charges and you know that's true.
No, actually I don't.
I think...well, I wish she hadn't made it this far into the election process, or Trumpy either.
@koopharper (6320)
I'm skeptical. I'm not sure she did this just out of stupidity. Punishable stupidity and I wouldn't call anything said as real punishment. I'm glad I'm Canadian and don't have to choose between Clinton and Trump. Our choices are bad enough.
@akalinus (17602)
If you or I did it, we would have been in prison a long time ago. The rich are held to a different standard.
@Mike197602 (13759)
I agree but think she should face some sort of consequence for her action. Maybe a fine or deduction from her state department pension. Also it wouldnt inspire confidence in me as to her ability to run a country.
And here I was, having read other posts, thinking she was a crim.
@egdcltd (6794)
As a complete outsider, I could have predicted the reactions of both sides of the political fence in advance (in fact I did, but I forgot to post it). Any matter like this you can predict a certain percentage's response based on the political opinions of them and the other party. What those opinions actually are is completely irrelevant; the fact that they are opposite is the only concern.
@Lucky15 (33751)
Most people.now are showing...poor.judgement ;(
@dodo19 (33043)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I think we're all guilty of poor judgement sometimes. In some cases, such as it is the case with Hilary, it was made very public.