Happy Thursday Everyone

Good Thursday everyone. Yesterday was such a wonderful day off. I went on my monthly casino trip. No, I didn’t win really, but I did come home with a few of my original dollars. And I went and picked up the free item of the week from our local grocery store. It’s a 1 liter of flavored sparkling water. They’ve had some good free items the last few weeks. Then I did a couple other errands too. Gas was down to $2.13 per gallon. I had a coupon for 5 cents off per gallon. $2.08, not bad at all. It was a lot higher just a few weeks ago. It’s supposed to rain today. But they have been saying that. We really need some.
Good morning and Happy Thursday to you.We are waiting for the rain.My lawn is burning up.
@amadeo We are still waiting for the rain too.
@Susan2015 same here.It is getting dark.But there is a chance
We are just melting in the heat, it is ugly warm here. We have dentist appointments this afternoon.
@hostessman (9456)
• Tucson, Arizona
you alway need to go to the casino for a good time and if you win that is great and if you don't win you still had fun
@Marcyaz (35669)
It sounds like you had a good time at the casino especially when you can come home with some of your original dollars. Glad to hear you are having a free item at the grocery store.Gasoline has come down in price again finally. We had a storm here during the night and probably will have another one this evening. Have a wonderful day.
Glad that you had a great day off.
I had a good day at work, didn't get enough sleep so was tired all day, and plan on going to bed here in a few, and yeah early.
Very glad your work day was a good one.
@Susan2015 today has gone well too
@Jessicalynnt Hopefully your job is getting better then?
@Platespinner (16522)
I'm running behind at the moment. So happy FRIDAY to you!
@EddieHands (37845)
Happy thursday have a truly magical day !
• Surrey, British Columbia
everyday is my happy day.and blessed .
I like getting coupons for free items. Good saving on the gas.
@alberello75 (17578)
• Genova, Italy
It is a good thing to buy products on offer to save money. Inherently the weather, I would like a bit of rain here in Genova. It has "exploded" a warm almost unbearable! In the afternoon, I can not leave the house before a certain time, just when the heat drops for few degrees. How you can stand the summer heat?
• New Delhi, India
Not bad at all. Mostly, I used discount coupons on electricity or Mobile phone recharges.
Have a great Thursday!
@BettyB (4221)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I'm looking forward to going to the casino next week. It's something I do while on vacation.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Susan2015,You really have a great day today.However it has so far been a lazy day for me.Since morning it has been raining and I am feeling dull now.
@TheSojourner (17454)
It sounds like you had a good score this time around. I don't usually go and get free items from the stores, because I don't watch coupons. Most coupons are for things that are high in fat, sodium, or are pre-packaged. I wish there were more things for fresh-from-the-farm type of foods.
Happy Thursday to you. Have a wonderful day.
@Lucky15 (33382)
Hope they are.right with the forecast :)
@Macarrosel (7572)
I never been to a Casino eversince. Good thing you brought back some of your original dollars. Well, you're having a good time there. That's important.