Internet is too slow!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yesterday, after 3:00 PM and for the rest of the day, the internet became too slow, making content take minutes to appear. Today, the internet has been very slow for almost all day. I think, I´m going to have to move to another place, that I know, close to downtown. If things don´t get better, I will close and leave; however, I will get to that place and wil have the chance to say good bye to Myloters from there.
@Mike197602 (13895)
Internet speeds do vary according to where you live. I went from fibre optic broadband to something waaaay slower. A pain but it is what it is.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Here, at the library, they´re still using another old kind of internet connection, other than fibre optic. I hope, they can start using the fastest one in the market soon.
@zarlamain (24884)
That must be very annoying for you. I hope your matter is resolved soon.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I hope it too. I heard, it`s something related to the server and they`re working on it.
@zarlamain (24884)
@quantum2020 Wow, really? That sounds annoying.
@nomus24g (24938)
Is it because of the monsoons, which you last described? or something to do with the service provider?
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I think is the service provider. I´m not really sure. I hope, they are working on something that enhances the user experience,
@nomus24g (24938)
@quantum2020 You can check with them, then you will be assured of the work..which is happening for good only :)
@rina110383 (24070)
I hope your internet connection will be better tomorrow.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Hopefully, tomorrow, I`ll be able to surf without difficulty.
That has to be very frustrating. You'd think the library would have excellent internet service.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yes, that´s for sure, but I wonder in what year, because, until now and since its inauguration, the connection has been slow.
Some days here, I will experience slow internet too, but never can figure out why some days are slower than others. Perhaps the weather???
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
It´s a possibility. The days have been cloudy and there has been rrain almost everyday