I should not be giving up my daughter's name for a report.

I got the health dept due to the help of @Yuki thank you. I caught them before they closed for the day. I told the lady I wanted to report the house for being infested with mice and roaches. She asked me who lives there. I said my daughter as well as 4 other roommates. She asked me for my daughter's name for the door to be opened. I said the report does not need my daughter's name you can use mine or do it anonymously . She could not understand me so I simply said I am not sure you understand me or I clearly don't understand you. I told her my daughter can not be on that report due to her living there. She said she needs someone to give a name for the report. I said have your inspector ring the bottom bell,show id and ask the landlord for her name. So,she clearly got it and understood my point. The report is in and I will be calling back for an update in 30 days. They are sending an inspector out within that time. I had to go back ad forth with this woman for her to get it. Which I should not have to do. Over all I am glad that the first part is done. The landlord should be better to her tenant collecting $700 a month for a room with mice infestation
@Marcyaz (35591)
O hmy that is awful to have to live in a rat infested place with others. Figures a city or State employee couldn't get what you were trying to tell her.
I would think so as well. She does work there after all.
@Marcyaz (35591)
@sharon6345 Right you would think she would know what you were saying.
@Marcyaz I feel she was just being difficult. It's a known fact people report all kinds stuff all the time.
That is horrible I hope they follow thru with the report and get that place checked out. I wouldn't be able to live in that condition.
She will be calling me about it soon. I hope sooner than later.
@sharon6345 I hope she does call you soon.
@infatuatedbby Me too for sure.