need a partner

@sandy2k6 (394)
is it possible to find a real love at mylot or any other oline forum. if yes, then are those relationships successful?
• United Arab Emirates
Sandy how much have you earned on mylot? lol
@sandy2k6 (394)
I guess for this answer you should send me a message rather than posting in discussions, which are not relevant... it appears that u r new to mylot and you should be alert not to violate the terms and conditions of mylot
@snowflake5 (1579)
I know of one case, where the couple lived in the same city, but met online through Yahoo. They arranged to meet (it was easy as they were in the same city), and then started dating for real, and then a few months later got married, and three years later they are still married!. But notice that though they originally connected online, most of the getting to know each other happened face to face in the real world. I think meeting someone online works best if it turns out they are in the same city or area, so it is easy to turn the online friendship into a real relationship.
@ghazal2k5 (920)
ya but i don't need any online partner.
@cr1st1nel (3567)
It is possible but i don't belive in those long term relationships
@bkpdp1 (921)
I do not have any experience till now.