How Do You Think They Feel?

@FourWalls (16210)
I don't watch boxing anymore. I gave it up after watching the Boom Boom Mancini-Duk Koo Kim match in 1982. Mancini seemed to be losing so I yelled, "C'mon! Kill him!" Well, he did. Kim died of a massive brain injury sustained in the fight. Of course I didn't mean that literally, but that's what happened. I felt terrible. Now I wonder how the people who marched through the streets of Dallas feel. They chanted, "No justice, no peace." And there was no justice and no peace for five police officers, none of whom had been involved in any police shootings. I hope and pray they didn't mean it, but how can they feel after what happened.
Those same screaming protesters ran to police for protection when the shots began.
@FourWalls (16210)
The thing I found so heartbreaking about this was that there were photos tweeted of black protesters with "hands up, don't shoot" signs posing with white Dallas cops. As I said in another discussion, most cops are good people. It's like Islam, though: the radical thugs have given all one billion-plus Muslims a bad name.
One of them was saying that hey wanted to kill white people?shame,shame
@FourWalls (16210)
Thanks to the actions of the Dallas police department, he won't ever kill anyone else again, white or black.
@sallypup (29901)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Its rapidly working back to the Roman gladiator days, isn't it?
Sickened is the only feeling I can come up with.
It is very sad, but I was not at all surprised. People are frustrated, angry and tired. That some people will turn to darkness and evil is almost inevitable. They will look for groups to blame because they cannot take their anger out on those they are actually mad at. It is truly tragic.