Here We Go Again!

Cries of injustice are cried by some even after 11 officers took bullets so they could be protested against. This is followed up with 3 separate shootings of officers going out on calls or making traffic stops. I find it just as despicable when someone is shot by police unjustly as I do when police officers are shot for doing their jobs. Why are we not hearing about these officers being shot by citizens outside of the Dallas massacre and the officers shooting civilians? It is time to march for ALL LIVES and Stop Segregating the marches!
A police officer was rushed to the hospital after being shot during a traffic stop in Ballwin, Missouri. Be Smarter. Faster. More Colorful and get the full s...
I stayed away from social media all day yesterday...the incident in Dallas was something I just couldn't seem to get my mind wrapped around. And going back on early this morning (facebook) I am seeing what I knew I would see...some people trying to justify the slaughter because 'they had it coming, all the cops always shooting innocent people'... ANY senseless killing messes me up...but this whole deal just leaves me speechless and numb...
@JolietJake It's awful that anyone would think that they had it coming. What a messed up way to think.
@Susan2015 I know...and I knew I would see it on facebook...too many idiots out there...so I tried to stay offline most of the day so I wouldn't have to deal with it
@JolietJake @ police shootings of African Americans and some are justifying the Dallas attack and 4 other Ambushes of Police officers. Ridiculous! Especially since each case was one where officers were acting to protect and serve!
@akalinus (14997)
Someone told me an officer was shot in Macon GA but I could not find any such story on the internet earlier.
@akalinus The GA shooting is one of the 3 I am referring to I will see if I can find the link. It took some work to find the Missouri one though.
@akalinus (14997)
@Berniezeitler I found the Missouri one right away. There was one in Macon. Where was the other one? You said there were three.
@akalinus Tennessee.
It is scary and sad and unfair on all sides. Why can we not value all lives. Young, old, variety of shades of brown and tan and white. Men and women. We all matter.
@GardenGerty It would be good to Explain that to some who still define by color rather than character.
• Dallas, Texas
@Berniezeitler , That is a good point to make Bernie.
@akalinus (14997)
Since they are killing other people, they must mean that only black lives matter. That is sad because all lives matter.
@akalinus I agree!
I agree, by supporting "[Insert color] lives matter.", to me that's racist! How about we just say Life Matters
@Hanyouyomi (1943)
• Dallas, Texas
LMAO! xD "Stop Segregating the marches" he says. LOL! xD As if after fifty years or more of this crap, this will ever change. xD Sir, you've been seeing this far longer than I've been alive? What makes you think things will ever change at this point? Do even know why this crap keeps happening? Because the way I see it, the rest of the world passed by the American political hemisphere a long time ago, and this is how they maintain control while looking like they've progressed with the times. "Keep the masses separated and ignorant, so that way when crap like this goes down, we can make it look like the rallies in the 60s with civil rights." Or at least that's how it looks to my cynical point of view. But that's why I'mma just keep living my life, because I said the rest of the world has passed these people by. So I'mma keep interacting with that part of society, and just watch the portion eat itself alive.