Life is too short or are we making it short

Shillong, India
Sometimes after waking up in the morning or returning from work you don't know why everything is blank . Is it, we personally do not have any objective to other day or we forget to note down somewhere. After work, at night we being a human we need a proper sleep to recharge our self so that we can start our action with full energy. For some moment a feeling arrived what am I suppose to do now after a few minutes of pause we realise there are lot of thing to do and yet to complete it . Once I was watching movies, in that movie an old man was saying that "a man should live with purpose" he /she should not compromise his/ her own carrier because of others. Within this statement also I was again analysing in this world how many people can do according to their WILL because sometime in our lifetime as we live with family & society we tend to think "what would people say" "What would people say " statement will surely withdraw from our all objectives that we have if anything happened to you and your next step are chances to pull back. In my opinion, offcourse, we need to care about society but we should not compromise or overthink as long as it gives benefits to our whole environment in furture . Now, whoever is reading this topic you might be already thinking what you are exactly trying to say... I accept your comment. Answer is We works so much and we forget what is our priority, we always have our objectives and willingness to achieve our goal but sometimes we stuck due to many reasons and at the end of the day, some of us start regreting all the years we studied gets grade mark to work under someone! Our list of works goes on and on it never ends as well as our worries also goes on and on which would never happen. So Lets takes PAUSE for few moment and take long breathe and feel the fresh environment and renew ourselves and enjoy our each moment and live with our purpose also !! Our life is short, we should do our best and let's not allow ourselves to make our life make short... Happy Weekend
I think we should take a pause and stop making lists with goals and priorities. Life should be lived and enjoyed, if we keep to worry for the future, this is not a happy life.
• Shillong, India
Many of our lives are lost in our busy world
@mammots (3271)
What youre saying is true ... we have so many things in our list of things we have have to do ...(before we die)...but so very little time to do everything. To be honest i dont actually have a "list" because i know it will only frustrate me if i dont succeed in doing everything thats in it.
• Shillong, India
Yes, if we keep on making a list it never ends and even our enjoyment also dump in the list which we could not be able to find anymore