what can you write about this person?

@Wisema (297)
Casablanca, Morocco
Look and tell me what can you write about this person ? :( That hurts a lot, so honestly, what is your sentence to this person or about this person? :( Thanks
@ilocosboy (31562)
All I see a brave and beautiful woman who wear sweet smile in her face. What's her name?
@skysnap (17579)
losing hand and feet is not easy for a person. positive vibes to the person.
@Dramista (548)
I'm Speechless. A life is without hands is something I cannot possibly imagine. To be honest I admire her will to live despite not having the potential to use her body to its fullest :) but on the other hand I am relieved that I was born healthy and without disabilities :)
@else34 (13666)
• New Delhi, India
@Wisema,The sweet smile on her lips says a lot about her courage.
@else34 (13666)
• New Delhi, India
@Wisema,A girl who looks very confident despite handicap.
@sofssu (14744)
A pretty and confident girl.. Her hands or the lack of them cannot stop her.
@JAMTECH (581)
she is beautiful she looks really hot!!
@cherigucchi (3943)
I cannot judge the person by just merely looking at this picture.
@JAMTECH (581)
No one ask you to judge but to describe what the eyes can see. Everyone have more than two sides but some times can only see one, and we have to just accept that, so do better and don't be judgmental its obvious.
@Wisema (297)
• Casablanca, Morocco
@JAMTECH you are absolutely right of what you've written JAMTECH such a wise person !
@JAMTECH when you ask to describe a person, there will be a tendency that you might judge so better not to say anything at all when you are not sure of what to say. You should also do better because you are also judgmental yourself. Peace!