Back to study

By mor
Kiryat Ata, Israel
I'm back to study for my B.Sci degree in computer sciences. That is a first degree. I took the course number 20277, database systems (the open university). The semester is about to start in 10 days and I have already learned 2 chapters from the book. I read, take notes, memorize, solve simple questions and keep going. Sometimes I get sleepy, but, now, I know better, and take a break, eat something, drink water and go on studying. I want to become a teacher for computers. It took me 5 years to understand what I wanted to do with my life. I hope it will go smooth so I can keep working for some income, to pay for my studies. Motivation is a goal in here, without it, I stop learning and waste my time. Your turn, mylotters, give me some thoughts and opinions about it.
@zarlamain (24146)
Good luck to you and your future endeavors!
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
Thank you very much. I need that.
@zarlamain (24146)
@stringer321 Your welcome.
@shubhu3 (14164)
• New Delhi, India
The best thing is that you have realized what you want to become in your life. I appreciate this.I would suggest you to put your whole mind and soul into this field and explore as much as you can even do internships if possible during vacations to expose yourself more into this field. Good luck buddy .
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
Well, I teach kids about computers for some income. I teach them basic usage like how to use folders, how to use Word, PowerPoint and some more. Those kids don't have a computer so they register to my class, I teach them and they have to pass a test and do some assignments. The largest class so far was with 15 kids. ages 8-9. Some come with their parents, but, it's a class that isn't a formal education like in school.
@shubhu3 (14164)
• New Delhi, India
@stringer321 That's a great thing buddy. You are doing a great job.Keep going like this and you will keep on getting success like this. :)
@quantum2020 (8373)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Congratulations! You have taken the right path that will allow you to attain a successful professional life.
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
Thank you very much. Good luck would be better though, because I need to prove myself first. Some people don't take this path and they still work as instructors in computer class. Taking this path will allow me to teach in formal education places like schools, high schools...
@else34 (13636)
• New Delhi, India
@stringer321,All my best wishes,my friend.Wish you a dazzling success in study and also in life.You have a long way ahead and you will have to overcome a lot of challenges.Concentrate on your studies.
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
Thank you very much.
@rubyriaz007 (2832)
Good luck,study well.Take breaks in between.Though it took 5 years , you made up your mind at last .That is really great.Always be focused. Keep on motivating yourself . Always tell your mind that you can do it.Once again All The Very Best.
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
Thanks. I'm studying right now Operating System, the material needs a lot of concentration, practice, I study and now I see my discussion has your new respond. To tell the truth, I failed already 2 semesters, I was lucky to pass one subject with the minimum grade. The illusion of spare time tricks me many times. I sometimes give help to others, sometimes I fail. I have my slow speed of a snail :-) The problem is that my protectiv shell is not always protectiv. :D The shell is a metaphore for what I learn, I know very well so it gives me a good basis. Even if I miss other stuff, my basis can help. The shell is not always enaugh though.
@sishy7 (27736)
It really is not the easiest thing for any young people to decide what they want to do in life. All the best with your studies!
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
Thank you, sishy7, I really need it. I need to work with PostgreSQL and I hope it will be easy, or else, my first assignment will be hard.
@sarik1 (221)
Best of luck and wishes always best success in your life. your are good aim education. i hope that your will success in your aim . always do hard work in study.
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
I don't think luck can help, it is just hard work and it's not easy, it requires time. I get a slap on my face over and over again. Every moment that I waste, I cry for it later -_- My motivation has dropped down lately. I'm working on it. Thanks any way.
@sarik1 (221)
@stringer321 your are right say. but my wishes best future success and your dream which u want in life and make success.