I'm Back After Eid

pixabay
@SHOHANA (7104)
Bangladesh
Eid is the Muslim's biggest festival and I celebrate it a day ago yesterday. Its time to be active to my regular online tasks. How much you know about EID?
@VivaLaDani13 (16478)
• Perth, Australia
@SHOHANA For some reason I feel like I've heard about this but not sure. Like the name sounds familiar. What happens in the festivals?
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
@VivaLaDani13 we celebrate twice a year, we muslim religious people celebrate eid which means happiness, we spread happiness and wear new cloths and go to the relative house. Its a festival for all but also can say the blessing of only lord/GOD ALLAH who wants our happiness.
@Daljinder (19979)
@VivaLaDani13 Eid is a festival of Muslims. It is celeberated for breaking the fast. The fasting is from dawn to sunset every day for the whole month of Ramdaan. On this day, Muslims do as much charity as they are able to, offer prayers, eat a sweet dish named "Sewaiyan" (Yummy in my tummy). Distribute "Eidi" (Term for present in the form of money, gifts, etc) to younger ones in the family, relatives, friends, etc... I only know this much. I don't have any extensive knowledge of this festival. Hope it helps!
I don't know anything about it except that it was a holiday in my country too.
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
@toniganzon don't you have any muslim friend in Philippine?
@SHOHANA No i don't. Muslim people live in another region and it's a bit far from my region.
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
@toniganzon christian people also far away from my region but i know about their festivals and culture as we read about them.
@else34 (13639)
• New Delhi, India
@SHOHANA,Happy Eid,my dear friend.Hope you had a great celebration yesterday.I have no idea about the great festival.Would you please enlighten me?
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
@else34 yes dear it was good, you celebrate dewli in idea as your country is hindustani, we Muslim celebrate EID
@else34 (13639)
• New Delhi, India
@SHOHANA I know,'Eid' is a great festival of Muslims.As great as our Diwali and Holi,ShriRamnavami and 'Janmashtami.Happy Eid once again.
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
@else34 thanks dear once again for wishing me again
@shohana I admit, i know nothing about this great time. Can you give us some details so that we can learn the facts about this festival?
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
@Marty1 well as the other religion has biggest festivals such as Christians celebrate xmas day as the biggest festival, we Muslims celebrate Eid as the biggest festival, hope you get me now.
@SHOHANA What is it celebrating? Like Christians celebrate Christmas for the birth of Jesus what does Eid signify?
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
@Marty1 after having fast of 30 days for the satisfaction of Almighty Allah we celebrate Eid that we successfully keep fasting on Ramadan for a month and control ourselves from doing evil deeds at the fasting time called ramadan. In brief i can say, After having fast we celebrate EID
Nothing.
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
we Muslims celebrate EID as you guys celebrate Xmas
@boiboing (12473)
• Northampton, England
Eid Mubarak @shohana
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
thank you