Animal Abuse Runs High at the Running of the Bulls

Well of course you take the chance of being gored to death or injured when you choose to run with 6 terrified, man-handled, and taunted bulls. The bulls are forced by stupid humans to run on slippery cobblestone streets at the festival of San Fermin in Pamplona, Spain! So far at this year's inhumane running of the bulls, 16 people ended up in the hospital. A few were gored and some were injured. 6 bulls are forced to run while being chased and jumped on by humans participating in this disgusting event. The yelling and taunting by the spectators lining the streets increases the fear the bulls are made to endure. Every morning for seven days, 6 new bulls are forced to run with human participants. Every evening, the 6 bulls forced to run that morning are killed in the bullfighting ring. Every country has a black mark on it due to animal abuse. Spain has a whopper of a black mark with its running of the bulls and bullfighting! My sympathy lies with the terrified bulls forced to run in this event, not with any human participant who is gored, injured or killed. Humans choose to run with the bulls, and they must reap what they sow.
It's cruelty, plain and simple. Subscribe to our channel! http://goo.gl/0bsAjO Read more about bullfighting from Vox.com's Dylan Matthews: http://www.vox.com...
I hate the idea of it. I refuse to watch anything involving it bc just the idea makes me sick.
Me too! Just signed the petition to end this, and enough public outcry often works to end this abuse.
@Mike197602 (10758)
• Worcester, England
@Corbin5 what petition is that?
Terrified bulls are chased through the streets, taunted and provoked before being killed at an annual event in Spain. End this barbaric and bloody tradition which puts both people and animals in danger.
@Mike197602 (10758)
• Worcester, England
I don't agree with the running of bulls although I did see it once a few years ago...I didn't participate. My main thing is getting bull fighting banned...no need for any blood sports in this day and age. The supporters call it a national tradition same as the supporters of fox hunting did here but some traditions need to stop.
Torturing animals for entertainment does not bode well for any country.
That should have been outlawed many years ago.
It sure should have.
I agree. Public outcry is huge, so maybe it will put an end to this cruelty.
@jstory07 Hopefully, soon this event, along with bullfighting, will end.
@Lucky15 (29368)
This is something i am scared.to watch. For.i pity the bull and that man's life in danger
I am not concerned about the humans because they have a choice, but the bulls do not.
@Lucky15 (29368)
@Corbin5 i agree. They are like helpless
yes,I do not like this at all.I have seen this before.the tradition been so many years there.I hate it. One american woman got injured as she was running there.Did you hear about this.
Yes, I read about the Americans being injured. Feel sorry for the bulls, but the humans choose to watch or participate, so no sympathy for the humans.
@nanette64 (7501)
• Fairfield, Texas
Do I need to state my view on this one @Corbin5 ? What I can't believe is that Spain still allows this absolute stupidity. My thought would be to dress up like a bull (with horns) and go to it. There'd be a hell of a lot more than 16 people in the hospital.
Well, as you know, you and I are ready to deliver blows to those who abuse animals. Since we are not as strong as we used to be, I think we need armor and swords to fight the good fight!
@nanette64 (7501)
• Fairfield, Texas
@Corbin5 I think we'd look pretty dang good in armor and waving swords.
As he said, it is horrifying to so abuse an animal like that.
I am in awe of the multitude of ways humans abuse animals.
@Corbin5 It is terrible. As bad as humans abusing humans.
I feel sick now I've watched that video. I went to Spain with my parents when I was a teenager 60 years ago, and we thought we'd go to a bullfight just to see what it was like. We couldn't get out of there quick enough - even my Dad felt sick. It was absolutely horrendous.
The only word I can think of is barbaric. One would have to be pretty messed up to view that brutal event.
The running with the bulls is just mean. Those animals are abused.
Yes, abused, then killed. Some humans just stink!
• Redlands, California
Sounds like the stupidest thing in the world. Let me see if I can escape getting gored or trampled by a bull, not to mention the other 1000's of idiots who can trample me also.
Yes, idiots the humans are!
• Preston, England
it is a pretty sickening barbaric spectacle
Hopefully, public backlash will stop the cruelty. Many changes have been made due to public outcry.
• Preston, England
@Corbin5 Spain has held on to its bloodsports regardless of public opinion
@simone10 (22549)
• Louisville, Kentucky
This has always disgusted me and I don't understand how it can continue. Like you, my feelings are with the bulls, not the humans.
Yes, the humans have a choice, the bulls do not.
@simone10 (22549)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@Corbin5 No, they have no choice at all and it just sickens me.
@RubyHawk (7571)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I have never understood that sport, if it is a sport. Why put your life at risk to run with the bulls, and why raise bulls to be killed for sport. It's a mystery to me.
Humans find entertainment in the cruelest forms. Scary.
@RubyHawk (7571)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Corbin5 I'm afraid they do and it's a shame.
@EddieHands (24404)
This is not nice.. poor bulls!
Some humans just seem to get such joy from abusing animals. No wonder the world is in such a mess.
@hoong143 (1411)
Yes. They abuse animals. There are many abusing and really need time to stop it.
I agree. Public outcry is huge and hopefully, one fine day this abuse will stop.
I have never heard of this until now and it makes me sick to my stomach. I feel like crying reading that. How terrible!!!
It is awful. I do believe that humans are the cruelest creatures on this earth.
@quantum2020 (6773)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
There is a festival with bulls here in Mexico too, where the bulls are set running in the streets, That´s cruel.
It is. Every country has some form of animal abuse that is just awful.
@sofssu (14915)
Its is really sad to hear about such cruelty to animals everyday. If people did not pay and watch these events, the event holders would have to shut down.. but it seems we humans take such pleasure in taunting and torturing animals.
It is sad that so many humans enjoy watching animals being tormented.
@OreoBrownie (2039)
• Winder, Georgia
I can't stand watching it. I won't watch it. To watch it is to condone it IMO.
Yep, it is a pitiful sight to witness. It must be stopped.
@koopharper (6048)
I could never get into something like this. I'm not for tests of manhood that are more like tests to see how stupid you can be.
Yes, stupid, uncaring humans do this.