Where is all my money??!!

Just looked, and I am not even halfway to cashout for this month yet (please read edit at bottom of post)...normally I have almost twice as much as I have right now. And then I remembered the posts I have seen where people say myLot is starting to pay less. And then I remembered that I really haven't been very active this month, and if I am not active, I am not going to make much. So then, applying the time I have spent here to the amount I have in my bank, it really doesn't look like myLot is paying any less (at least, to me it doesn't). In fact, looking back at my list of discussions I have started, I am making several less than I normally do. I made 5 on the 1st day of the month (with the next day being my highest earning day so far this month), but 4 days I have only started one discussion, and 5 days I started two, with the normal amount (for me) being 3-5 discussions per day. So it is no wonder my bank is smaller than usual. It has nothing to do with myLot paying less, and everything to do with my activity being less. So yep...they are still paying me well for what I do here...thanks myLotâ„¢! (EDIT: I had a brain fart...I forgot the minimum is $5 and was going by the old minimum of $10 )
@dodo19 (34300)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm not as active as I was, and my bank is certainly reflecting it. But I am trying to make more of an effort to spend more time here.
@dod19 I am doing the same !
Same here :-)
@Asylum (48215)
• Manchester, England
I am also less than half way to payout, but that is what I would expect at this stage of the month. As far as I can gauge the rate has not diminished.
It seems every couple of months I start seeing people talking about myLot is paying less, or it isn't very active here, or something along those lines...but when I look, it always seems to be me not doing as much as I usually do.
@Asylum (48215)
• Manchester, England
@JolietJake The site does experience quiet periods, but they are never long enough to have any significant effect on earnings.
• Lenox, Georgia
Life happens at times and we get busy doing other things. Then we don't realize and before we know it the month is over and the bank isn't looking too great here. I am trying to spend time here these next couple of days especially since 3 of my kids are at camp with church until Wednesday evening.
@nomus24g (25462)
Your money is stuck with Paypal...remember your Free service to myLotters
@nomus24g what you mean by stuck with PayPal? Kindly make it clear please
Yes, but those are my tutorial posts...this one has a shipping and handling charge
@nomus24g (25462)
@koopharper (6895)
No whining here. I think I'm getting exactly what I deserve based on my 'work' here. Actually I'm having best month in quite some time.
Based on my activity, it's all about the same for me, but this has been my least active month since they started paying again.
It's always about activity rate here. No luxury of putting up posts and waiting for $ to roll based on views.
• Walnut Creek, California
I was out of town for two days and still had a few cents trickle into my account each day I was gone. I think it's like baseball. By the end of the month, my batting average will be close to "baseball card" (average).
Ol' PhredWreck/SomeGuyTyping still gets some every once in a great while...I stopped using that account in January, but I had Alex let me access it last month to get some info, and it had 74 cents earned...it might even make it to payout in a couple of years
• Walnut Creek, California
@JolietJake How come you dumped that one?
@TheHorse Part of the reason is it was getting too 'popular'...I was starting to feel like I was getting lots of interaction because of who it was vs the actual content of discussions I was doing. Also, I have a ten-year habit here of starting new accounts...I just need a change sometimes...I've likely had 10 accounts since October 2006
@Lucky15 (33669)
Hahaha. Actually me too. Expected. But it is ok ;)
Hope there is plenty of time left for this month. And you can easily make the minimum level. Really I wonder how you making twice the minimum amount in just half a month. That's really cool
Actually, I messed up, I forgot the minimum is $5 now instead of $10, so I am 17/20 of the way to payout.
@JolietJake so you already crossed the limit. Cool really good job that you will be making nearly 40 a month
• Walnut Creek, California
@JolietJake I think that's about where I am as well. I always assume that "regression to the mean" will occur, and I'll wind up with a fairly normal amount.
@bwjsdems (497)
• New Zealand
I've been seriously short on Mylot time lately so I can't complain. Just have to take the time to catch up with everyone.
I've been busy playing catch-up at work (I even went in Saturday and Sunday for a bit) and tinkering with my sound system at the house...I think I've got work caught up and my system running the way I want it so I should have a bit more time again
@bwjsdems (497)
• New Zealand
@JolietJake I've had sick children, parents and now my neighbour. Hopefully everyone gets better soon.
I broke 5 yesterday I think, and am earning at a slightly better than normal rate, for me
I finally broke $5 overnight
@JolietJake I find myself distracted right now, can never seem to fully get caught up
@Hercules7 (161)
I am new and I don't know how much people earn through mylot per month. How much you do?
Right now, my lowest month was $14 and my highest was $35
@JolietJake Wow! that's a lot of money in my country
Gotta watch those brain farts!
...and there was a 75 cent day yesterday from actually getting on here and doing some stuff...if I'd quit listening to the stereo all day
I am less active also right now as I have a lot to do in "real life".
This has been kind of a busy month for me so far, but I think it'll slack off some starting next week
@pgiblett (6576)
Truth is you can't blame the site is you are not as active.
@piya84 (2589)
I am lot away from reaching payout too.I just reach half dollar amount.lol I am really hoping that i will reach cashout this time.
Lol! I'm sure you have $5 within the first week I'm still used to the $10 mark!
@Macarrosel (7536)
I believe you're the highest earner here JJ and I wish I can beat you, but surely it's impossible. Maybe half of what you earn is more than enough for me. Well. You can give me some of your earnings if you like .
It is hard for me to get used to the new pay out amount. I am so used to the $10 that it has nearly always been.
@jolletjake Hope you get to be more active on here in the future!