My maid made me fool.

@amnabas (10282)
Karachi, Pakistan
It's consecutively fifth day she was making me fool she was absent since 8th July and today she arrived after my scheduled time when I finished her work. I got to know she was coming in other houses for her duties but was not arriving at my place therefore I took a stand and scolded her. Due to continous working my joints are paining and my backbone is hurting. I warned her to come on time without absence. She promised to follow the time from now on.
• New Delhi, India
How old you are? A panel of doctors suggest doing household work is a good exercise. Are you have any disease related with bones?
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Am 33 and yes I have arthritis and cervical problem.
• New Delhi, India
@amnabas both disease are very dangerous, please take care of yourself.
@skysnap (17817)
I am guessing she wants to leave the work. People do that when they want to leave the work.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
No not exactly she came yesterday (sunday) to compensate but I was done with my chores as it was Sunday.
@zarlamain (24525)
if she keeps being like this, fire her and hire someone who actually cares about the job.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Hope she's on time after your chat with her.
@koopharper (6284)
Hopefully you won't have to speak up again and she'll be punctual in the future.
Why does she go to the other houses and she does not come to your house? I hope she will show up on time from now on.
Why would she do that to you , and neglect her job. That is not right.
@Lucky15 (33384)
Hope she will come on time
@louievill (18656)
Workers are a real headache if they do not inform us that they will be absent cause we will not be able to get replacement on time and we will be the one to do their work, one of my workers did not show up today, usually they do not show up on Mondays cause they have Sunday hangover
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
5 Days? I fired you!!! I get another person. You are either working for me, or you are not working for me, which one is it going to be?