Rained Out Summer

Riga, Latvia
We had about a week’s worth of fun with our pool and then the cool weather and rain came. I mean talk about your unpredictable weather here in northern Europe. Our pool is covered with some heavy plastic and is now being rained upon. The rain is coming down right now real heavy and as much as our cat Sid was complaining about the heat for some days he is now looking quite angry lying in the bedroom window. He cannot go out but does like to lie in the open window with the rain coming down behind him. To him it must be like soothing music, to me it just means another rained out summer’s day. How is your weather?
@theBlock (2545)
@RasmaSandra I sure would love some rain here in Los Angeles---we need it bad.
• Riga, Latvia
Wish I could send you our bad weather which is continuing and you could send me some LA sunshine @theBlock
@theBlock (2545)
@RasmaSandra Okay, LA sunshine is coming your way, without the smog....
We need some of that rain! Hope it stops for you soon.
A week's worth of fun in the pool is not very long, I hope that you will get plenty more weeks of fun, fun.
@beenice2 (2274)
Well, we too had lots of rainy days, it becomes muddy and than we have to wait for it to dry, so I guess the Summer until now was not extremely hot, at night it is unusually cool.
• Riga, Latvia
We finally got good old hot summer weather here in Latvia @beenice2 Hope your weather has improved also.
@beenice2 (2274)
@RasmaSandra We are in the heat now as to speak.
• Riga, Latvia
And here the rain is coming down again with a bang and a boom from thunder and lightining @beenice2
@RubyHawk (21147)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We're having a hot summer, a little rain came in the evening, but we need more.
• Riga, Latvia
I need more heat @RubyHawk
@RubyHawk (21147)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@RasmaSandra I wish I could send you some of ours.
@bwjsdems (502)
• New Zealand
getting colder over here. We've had a very mild winter so far. Your Sid looks very much like my old girl Flis. Such a beautiful face.
• Riga, Latvia
He's a real sweetheart @bwjsdems
We're having intermittent showers from time to time and sunshine in between. Typical winter weather for us although it is pretty cold at times.
• Riga, Latvia
Now our weather is positively fall like @JudyEv
@RasmaSandra It is supposed to rain Wednesday thunderstorms but going to be hot and humid during that and Thursday is supposed to be the same. This morning when i went out to get the newspaper at 6:30 am it was freezing, Sorry for your bad weather hope it clears up soon! Is that your cat in the picture he is gorgeous! Love the fur and color!
• Riga, Latvia
That is our adopted cat Sid in his favorite place on the window when he is not out in the garden @Marty1 Our weather is still fall like.
It is warm summer here. That cat wants some nap time in the sun.
• Riga, Latvia
He sure does and here we are with more bad weather @JohnRoberts hope you're having a sunny Sunday.
• New Delhi, India
Weather is hot and humid here.
• Riga, Latvia
I know you might not agree but with fall like temps I say I wish I was there @ModernDayWriter
• Marion, Kansas
Our weather is hot, hot, hot, although we may get rain today and most evenings this week. I love the picture of Sid, the cat. He is gorgeous.
• Riga, Latvia
Sid sends you his sincerest meows @GardenGerty the rain finally let up and he is out and about in the garden.