Do You Know My Friend?

I am about to describe a friend who everyone knows regardless of where you are or if you follow them. My friend comes from Many places and speaks many languages. They are not always friendly and not always close, but they often are close and very friendly. My friend is someone who has thoughts and opinions. They care about others and sometimes get emotional when someone is hurting. Do you know my friend? I know you do because the friend is someone so close to you that you can't miss them. By the way that friend is not one individual but many. It is the family of writers here at My Lot. So look in the mirror because I am talking to you and describing every writer here! So would you agree?
@owlwings (38083)
• Cambridge, England
Indeed, I do. I once heard it said that 'Every stranger is a friend you have yet to meet.', so I would certainly agree - and many of those here I have met to a greater or lesser degree (at least one, in person).
@owlwings It broadens our circle in such a way as to connect the world.
• Marion, Kansas
I do agree. Your friends and my friends are this community, even when we do not agree we get along.Mostly.
@GardenGerty Being a friend does not require us to agree only to care about each other. Thanks my friend.
• Xian, China
Maybe everyone has his or her own friend in mind, looking for them all the time.
@transcendent Thank you my friend!
• Xian, China
@Berniezeitler It's nice to know you here.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I would agree to all of the above, I guess we have the same friends lol
sounds like us yeah, lol
We really are a family of friends! Dang! How fortunate are we!!! So glad you are here to be our friend!
@Marcyaz (36125)
I agree with you completely as we are all friends here.
@LoriAMoore (9692)
Nice description of the community here.
@LoriAMoore I'm honored to be a part of it!!
Yes I agree with you. You have a good assortment of friends on here. Some I have talked to on the phone.
I have many friends. They come in all shapes and sizes and from all points of the world. Happy to have them here!