What is something you can't do that shocks others when they find out?

I am about to be twenty in August and I have to admit that I can not ride a bike. I never learned how to when I was a kid. My sister would put my bike in a hole before I got on and when I would peddle I wouldn't go anywhere so I got mad it, knocked it over, and never got on another bike. It was okay though because instead of two wheels I went on to ride on four legs. I had horses from the time I was four until this past Christmas.
I bet your sister couldn't ride a horse?? My brother taught me how to ride a bike. Skating is something I never got used to. I used to do the ones with four wheels but inline skates I never did get the hang of.
You're right she couldn't ride horses. She is actually scared of them.
@CaseyRoss9966 What I am unsure of is whether your sister put your bike like that to help or hinder?
@ScribbledAdNauseum It was to hinder. She wasn't a great sister when we were little. A lot of sibling rivalry.
I can't cook, I don't know how to do the laundry!
@jayaramas (1358)
• Bangalore, India
lots of lazy people are here to accompany me!
@jayaramas I just never learned. I'm good at earning money but never in housekeeping. My mother never taught us how. We always have maids to take care of our needs. When I wake up in the morning I just take care of myself, have breakfast and go to work.
@rina110383 (24070)
I never learned how to cook. I'm now 32, living independently but still, I can't cook.
@jayaramas (1358)
• Bangalore, India
amazing, try for a world record
I never cook a good meal. It is not passion. Acquainted friends will be shocked if I am in the kitchen.
@hoong143 (1408)
Do you plan to learn to ride a bike?
I do not plan to learn. I have no reason to learn now.
@hoong143 (1408)
@CaseyRoss9966 Maybe you need this skill one day.
@jayaramas (1358)
• Bangalore, India
others can interact here to a large extent but I am unable to!
Speaking of horses now I can't go near them I am very afraid of them. Now I love to see them in the city and on tv I watch a lot of movies with them. Never will I ever get on one. I can ride a bike with one hand but not without the other hand. My sister can't ride and she will be 50 soon.