What a crazy summer

By Miki
@Micmac (5406)
This has been one of the strangest weather patterns going on this summer. Intermittently it's been a few days extremely hot and then really chilly with a cold wind. I am wearing my warm winter clothes and then change over to cool summer clothing back and forth. The sudden changes of temperatures made me catch a sore throat. I woke up sounding like a croaking frog. I'm resting, and happy to find time to myLot feeling the blues. Australian band Bondi Grass singing some great blues: 'Bad Weather Blues'
Australian Blues Band. Taken at the Bruthen Inn Hotel 8/4/2000. Shane Pacey - Guitar and vocals Allan Britton - bass Eben Hale - Guitar Andy Vainauskas - dru...
It is also the same in my city. There is random changes of weather. I am a headache at this point of time. A warm cup of coffee can do the trick.
@Micmac (5406)
@Shavkat Yes, the hot and cold weather spells makes me feel down. I'm going to take a herbal tea with lemon and honey tonight. I'll have coffee in the morning. thanks. I hope your headache is better soon. Take care.
@cacay1 (21429)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Always in hot mood Ph.
@Micmac (5406)
@cacay1 That's a mood I could do without. I'm always glad when summer season is gone.
Today feels almost like the Fall around here.
@Micmac (5406)
@marlina I love the Fall, but right now it's a scorcher today. Last week it was as cool as Fall. Strange weather we're having this year.
@Micmac We are supposed to have a hot week.
We have the same strange summer here. Some days are extremely hot and suddenly strong thunderstorm make the temperature drop of many degrees. It's weird.
@Micmac (5406)
@LadyDuck Strange indeed. I don't remember seeing the summer weather this weird before. I think it is affecting people's health. Even the birds are acting more strange this summer. They seem to be out of sorts.
@Micmac I agree even the animals are acting strangely and the plants suffer too.
@SHOHANA (3302)
• Bangladesh
We experienced the crazy summer few days ago but now the rainy days control the heat of summer.
@Micmac (5406)
@SHOHANA The weather is pretty wild. I feel chilled to the bone one day, next day I am stifling from the heat. I guess the rainy days will bring cooler weather for you there.
@SHOHANA (3302)
• Bangladesh
@Micmac yes feeling cool for some clouds and rain, feeling blessed too for this rain because summer really sucks
I am really enjoying the cooler temps tonight.
@Micmac (5406)
@sharon6345 That's good. I like the cool air weather for the summer, it makes me sleep better. I guess my body can't adjust to the drastic changes in weather temperature, so I easily get a sore throat at night. I'm going to take a herbal tea and see if I can get over this summer cold.
Change of weather does make you feel really sick fast. cool and than hot.
@Micmac (5406)
@jstory07 It sure does. This summer weather is quite unusual. Glad I have my winter clothes on hand ready for the chilly days. I didn't expect it would be so cool for July and then back to hot on and off.
@JESSY3236 (3401)
It's been hot here.
@Micmac (5406)
@JESSY3236 Last night it was cool weather, and now it's warmer. It's kind of a strange weather for this month, very hot and then cold. So cold that I had to use my heavy winter blankets.
@cacay1 (21429)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Our country is always on summer mood, always hot.
@Micmac (5406)
@cacay1 No relief from the hot summers is bad news for me. I like the cold weather.