I'm in Manchester.

@xFiacre (8870)
Ireland
Excellent flight this morning. Got to Manchester at 07.40, twenty minutes early. As the plane lifted away over east Belfast I could see the remnants of last night's bonfires still smouldering and sending dark flumes of smoke into the otherwise clean morning. There was no-one sitting beside me which was great. I had worried that the man with the persistent cough might have been beside me but mercifully not. Now I'm in a café - Earl Gray and a muffin. At ten I'll meet my heavily pregnant daughter in a bookshop. I've never had cause to say "my heavily pregnant daughter" before. It feels strange.
By now you're probably home again. Hope you had a great day with your heavily pregnant daughter.
@xFiacre (8870)
Great day thanks @judyev
I thought your daughter had already given birth ... was that your daughter-in-law?! The world wide web can be so confusing at times! I hope you're enjoying spending pre-baby time together! :)
@xFiacre (8870)
@poppylicious Yes, daughter in law popped 2 months ago. This is my own daughter and it's weird seeing her 7 months pregnant after not seeing her for 8 months. Enjoying it.
Tea and a muffin and the prospect of meeting your beloved daughter - what's not to like?
@xFiacre (8870)
@jabouk Wonderful day. Now I'm on my way back to the airport.
@Inlemay (16704)
• South Africa
Have lots of fun - I hope the sun is shining!
@xFiacre (8870)
@inlemay I'm enjoying myself ok but the sun is certainly not shining!
@silvermist (19221)
Tea and muffin early in the morning.Nice.