Just A Couple Little Things

Good Tuesday everyone. It’s a day off for me. I’m going to enjoy it. Today I'm going to reinforce the dogs skills. That would be sitting, staying and listening. We haven’t practiced that in a while but they need it I think. It’s supposed to be a very nice day here. We might get rain, which we still need. Don’t know about you, but I’m getting tired of the news. The 24 hours news stations are getting on my nerves. I don’t watch it as much as I used to.
@KristenH (24988)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Good idea. I don't watch news either, except for the local news at night. Enjoy your day off!
Too much news that we don't need to know.
@HazySue (23173)
I don't watch news like I used to anymore. I find it seems to be all violence and bad news.
@HazySue Yes it sure can be all bad. Very rarely, they ever tell any good news and there has to be some out there. They don't cover it often.
@HazySue (23173)
@Susan2015 I wish they would cover good news more but I guess it's the bad that keeps some people coming back.
@Dena91 (4659)
We stopped watching 24 hour news shows a couple years ago. We get news online and that's enough for us. Tired of all the pushing of their agenda's and not reporting the news. Enjoy your day off. Have a blessed day
@Dena91 Yes I have noticed that the 24 hour news stations do seem to have an agenda. Plus, they just ignore so much stuff going on in the world now. I think the last time there was an earthquake somewhere, they barely mentioned it at all!
puppy and I need to go to some classes, he needs both manners and work on how to behave around other dogs
I have a feeling this recent incident with the cops will be on the tv for many years to come. Yes, it is not something one would wish to be listening to every day sharon.
@alberello75 (18696)
• Genova, Italy
After about a week of warm murky, now "finally" the weather has given a break! It is cloudy, but this weather and, makes me feel better. The unbearable heat instead, is at least for me much bother. But however, we are in the summer...
'tis always good to use those skills 's oft's possible to keep from frustrations - both'n the human'n the canine end. otherwise they fall 'nto bad habits, jest's we do :( i hope ya get that rain, we're still meltin' 'n the triple digits here. the monsoon season's been a major bust. i'd not watch the news, filled with half-truths 'n who're these 'experts' anyhow? they jest fuel hate 'n distrust...
@Marcyaz (35606)
I don't watch much of the news anymore as it is all a bunch of killing and depressing type of news nothing or political mish mash and bashing. Hope your day off is a good one.
@Lucky15 (33698)
I don't watch news that much now too
I don't watch the news anymore because they're mostly bad news.