I will check the farmer's market today.

I am off to pick up some supplies for myself and pepper. I want grapes and she needs veggies. I know she wants carrots as well. It's hot out there so I will be fast about getting there and back. The good thing is it's about two blocks away from here. I hope they have a nice sale on different kinds of lettuce. I want romaine to start with.
You are so lucky that fresh food is so close to you sharon. Any farmers markets here are far enough away that it is not worth it for me to get there.
Oh I sure wish it were closer to you. I am close to everything even 6 corner stores. I sure don't want to move.
@sharon6345 I hope you dont have to move sharon..it is such a blessing to have things close especially when one does not have a car.
@TiarasOceanView I am going to call management right now. To see if she has a smaller unit for me yet. I sure do want to stay close to all I am now. even the train is blocks away. The bus on both my corners. it's nice.
@rina110383 (21764)
I love adding black pepper in most of the food that I eat. I also like green & red peppers.
My daughter loves that as well. She ats green peppers like I eat apple.