School Supplies and Swagbucks!

@cpefley (1312)
Hemet, California
I am trying to earn Amazon gift cards to pay for some of the school supplies that my kids need. Technically there are 5 in school, and I have one on the way that needs diapers, wipes, etc., so Amazon Prime is our best friend. Anyway, I earned a $5 gc for signing up for this rewards thing from Cricket Wireless (you don't have to be a customer to join). Then, I earned one from Receipt Hog (an app where you scan your receipts), and I'm SO close to earning a $5 one from Swagbucks. I have 497 SB, so only 3 more to go! I can do that today, I think lol. That would be $15 towards things on Amazon for the family.
5 kids in school is a lot of school supplies to get.
@cpefley (1312)
• Hemet, California
And I forgot my husband and I that need some supplies for college this semester lol.
I just got a gift card to amazon today. if you like to cook you can get $5 amazon cards entering contests on thriftyfun. com Take a picture of your finished meal and if it's chosen you earn them. I have $15 coming my way. I am trying to get $85 in amazon cards by the end of the month. so I am swagging till about 1 am every day.
@cpefley (1312)
• Hemet, California
That is awesome! I love to cook. :)
That is awesome! Keep up the great work. I like to earn Amazon gcs right before the holiday so I can use them to buy gifts for folks.
That's great! A good goal to reach for. Hope you get the stuff you need for those kids.
@OKennedy (1158)
I do a lot of things like that to help me save too
@bunnybon7 (29162)
• Holiday, Florida
today they are doing a special on SB for amazon. try checking out a site called sbcodez and the chat sometimes gives them codes out