Reading while you drive

@Porcospino (16435)
Denmark
I have met people who talk on their cell phone or write text messages while they are driving. Both things are illegal and dangerous. Today I saw something which I hadn't seen before. My husband and I saw a woman who was reading a book while she was driving. She had the book in front of the steering wheel and she was reading her book while she was driving. I think that is a very dangerous habit, and she might cause an accident if she isn't paying attention to the road. Have you met anyone who read while they are driving?
No and that is so stupid. Surprised she hasn't killed anyone yet.
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
Yes, it is both stupid and dangerous. I sometimes see people who use their phones while they are driving, but it is the first the time that I have seen someone who was reading a book.
@Porcospino That just makes zero sense.
I've seen it and more! A Person who was too short to see over the dash board, A person Shaving, putting on makeup, looking in the backseat while driving down the highway etc.!!!
@dbherald (499)
OMG, first time I am hearing this, it's very dangerous indeed. How she was giving attention at her driving.
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
Yes, it is very dangerous. She might cause an accident on day
@salonga (27965)
That is a violation of the traffic rule in our country and yet I've seen many who still do that unmindful of the consequence.
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
I have met several people who don't care about the traffic rules, but it is the first time that I have seen a person who was reading while she was driving.
@salonga (27965)
@Porcospino What a stupid guy!
I never seen anyone reading while driving that is dangerous.
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
Yes, it is dangerous. I don't understand why anyone would do it.
I can't believe anyone could be so stupid. How can you possibly read and drive too? Well I guess you can but certainly not safely.
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
It is definitely not safe. She is not just putting herself in danger, she could hurt innocent people.
@rina110383 (23629)
I've seen some and know of some inconsiderate people who read while they drive.
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
It is the first time that I have seen it, I wonder what those people are thinking.
@cherigucchi (3961)
That is really dangerous, I agree! I have never seen someone I know doing that and if they do, I would probably stop him.
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
I have seen people who were using their phones while they were driving, but it is the first time that I have seen someone who was reading a book. It is both stupid and dangerous
@sol_cee (13695)
• Japan
It must be a hard to put down classic.
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
If she is obsessed with her book it would have been better to catch a bus, but I guess she thinks that she is able to read and drive at the same time.
I think that's very stupid, she must be new to driving or too obsessed with what ever she's reading.
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
I think that she might be a new driver. She looked pretty young. I hope she doesn't cause an accident one day.