Wave those victory lap flags!

@KristenH (21056)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Mylotters, time to ring that bell! Throw confetti! Wave those victory lap flags! Today I finally finished Venom's R&R, a year-and-a-half in the making with contest and agent feedback, to get me where I need to be today. I wanted to get it back to 108 K, but stopped at 109K, not adding or cutting anymore. I'm moving on. ...Unless I get an edit letter from a mentor or feedback from my four Pitch Wars mentors next month, I'll go back to it one more time and call it quits this fall. So we'll see in August. Tomorrow I'll send it out to 2 agents who want full manuscripts submissions, my 4 fulls to those 4 agents that's been waiting for it for a year or more. As for that agent that passed on my partial 1.5 weeks ago, she did grant me a third shot last week, though it might not be the right project for her. So my beta reader told me it's good with connection areas in the first chapter and beyond the first page. If she passes, I'll try her with Diplomatic Immunity this fall. So cross your fingers for me that I should hear back with good news between now and Thanksgiving, while I'm waiting to hear from my two partials from this spring, too. P.S. I did finish my Upwork article that will be sent out tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it would be accepted and I'll be paid for it.
@rina110383 (24205)
Another Upworker like me.
@KristenH (21056)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yep. I hope it gets approval.
@responsiveme (14241)
Congratulations, all the best for the rest of your writing too.
@KristenH (21056)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks!
congratulations on finishing!
@KristenH (21056)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks my friend!
@sallypup (23204)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Go you!
@KristenH (21056)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks Lenore. My fulls are out--my partial's up next.
Wishing you the best that you get good news! And hope you get paid for the article.
@KristenH (21056)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks Susan. I would get paid next week since my contract ended and my article was approved yesterday afternoon.
@LoriAMoore (9720)
Congrats and good luck.
@KristenH (21056)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks Lori.