The gossip lady shared some news on the elevator.

The manager has not been in the office in days. I called the main office again and she was not in. I am waiting on a call back and her voicemail was full. Well,they opened up the new waiting list for the brand new building two corners from me. Come to find out they have her managing that new building. Here it is I am waiting on news about being transferred. People from this building will be trying to get in the new one. I am banking on that to get me a transfer. I also am not allowed pets. because she see how I keep my home she allowed me to keep pepper. Well,if they get someone else to manage the building I am sure they won't be so understanding. Goodness when they see how big pepper will be. I am going to call the new building to see if I can find out if they are replacing her. I hope and pray they don't want that. When they come to do yearly inspections she does not bother to come in. she already know my unit will pass. The super walks in and right back out. And pepper is always in her cage.
I hope you get to go to the new building.
No I want to stay here I just need a transfer to get in a one bedroom.
@ricki_911 (19462)
• Toronto, Ontario
Hopefully you can get into the new building, and have the same super.
Hopefully she will remain the manager. I would stress if they changed on me. Our manager here has retired as of last month. Sort of hope the new one will be low key.