Done

By C
@ShyBear88 (18618)
I'm all done with packing the suit cases. I'm a supper packing and people hate packing I on the other hand enjoy it. Because I take pride into trying to fit almaot eveything into to one suit case. It was tow this time of course because I fit all three kids into our biggest suite case and then me and my husband into the smaller. All that is left is to pack the car and then go to bed early tomorrow. Thursday is almost here.
@zarlamain (24866)
Way to go!
@ShyBear88 (18618)
One less thing to do today or this evening. Here in a little bit I'll pack the car up and let the kids play outside.
@zarlamain (24866)
@ShyBear88 That's wonderful!
@ShyBear88 (18618)
@zarlamain Car is now all packed up just need to get the kids in the car in the morning and go.
I like packing when we travel because we hardly travel these days due to our busy schedule. So when I have to pack, it puts a smile on my face!
@ShyBear88 (18618)
We don't get to go on vacation much either it's normally once a year maybe in the future we will try to work in twice but the summer is the only time my husband has off of work,while he still gets paid and it's the only time I can really take off from babysitting unless I'm offered off.
@ShyBear88 The only time we can travel out of the country for a week is when somebody takes over our business while we're gone. And that's a very difficult thing to do.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
@toniganzon I bet it is very difficult. I don't know how to run a business. I rune a direct sales but that is totally different since I can take off when every as well.
Everyone is going away except me.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Oh no! Last year we didn't get to go to the reunion so we are all happy to go and have fun at the theme park and stuff.