People of the World, I am Your Salvation

@OneOfMany (7886)
"Rejoice, people of the world, for I am your one true god born of flesh and blood and have lived amongst you as one of you. Follow my words and swear your allegiance to me, and I will lead you to salvation. Ignore my words and you will lead yourself to damnation. Trust in me and craft your paradise. Trust in me not, and you will find your hell." What if you heard someone say this to you? What if they were serious, but you only treated them as a false prophet or someone that was insane. However, what if they were really god in human form, and you just denied them because you doubted them completely? I for one, have performed feats that people deny as plausible. I have tread the line between life and death, and I have been burdened with a twisted lifestyle that few believe to be real. A curse that targets my life every 8 years that lines up with a cataclysm 666 years prior. Surviving despite the odds against me. Being able to do things that humans shouldn't be able to. Having greater capacity for forgiveness on a global scale than a god that wants to throw bad people into an eternal realm of fire and pain... yeah, and I really can offer salvation. Funny how that works. Yet people won't choose me. Even if I lay the best arguments down, they won't accept it. People will only accept a march towards oblivion, because they are too afraid to embrace what they really are. You are all creators. You are all capable of amazing acts. Yet you choose to fear. You choose to run away. You choose others that spew false wisdom and fake salvation. The time approaches when decisions will need to be made. Will you be capable to make the right ones? Probably not.
Whatever is going to happen, will happen. That's my motto!
@OneOfMany (7886)
It's a good motto to have. I went fishing for people and I got the laid back ones. :D
@dlr297 (4782)
First God did come to earth in the flesh (Jesus Christ). and He said to believe and have faith. Jesus is not leading us to salivation He is giving us salivation. Jesus is Lord and Savior. When you do not have the right facts you can not come to the right conclusion. Good for you that you can do feats You are not God. You can not create anything. God is the creator, I choose not to fear anything, and i have no need to run from anything. I Choose to believe Jesus Christ, and not you... God does not throw anyone into Hell..God gives us all free will to choose. God does not force anyone to choose Him. Each of us gets to choose all by ourselves. You are right about the time is approaching because no one is promised tomorrow. right now might be your last moment to make the right choice.....So do it now..Call on the name of Jesus Christ, get the truth. Have faith and start believing what Jesus did for you on the cross..Start having a relationship with God today..Repent of your Sins and feel the Healing power of forgiveness.
@OneOfMany (7886)
Keep in mind that I forgive you too. It's just too bad you keep turning away.
@dlr297 (4782)
@OneOfMany Yes i keep turning from the darkness into the light.
@OneOfMany (7886)
@dlr297 You'll end up like a deer in head beams that way.