The 5 most Annoying type of videos On Youtube these days

Calgary, Alberta
I had been using Youtube for 10 years and the site had evolved over the years so I decided to make a coundown of the most annoying count of videos found on Youtube. 5.Nationality Pandering videos that were forced - Pandering to a Nationality is like an easy way to get views on Youtube because people love feeding their ego by seeing other Nationalities suck up to their country. The most notorious are these videos: Koreans react to "Insert Nationality" actors. They will just look at pictures and talk about how pretty those actors were. Filipinos,Indians and Malaysians easily bit the bait of these lazyly done videos because they love seeing Koreans saying their actors and actresses are pretty. 4.Reaction videos- I can't believe people are able to monetize this type of usage of copyrighted material. Some people quit their jobs and do reacting on videos as a source of living. They have no difference from those reply girls who got hatred on Youtube years ago. 3.Article videos- Some person will copy paste a news article and let Microsoft Sam or Siri read it because they were too lazy to make their own commentary to that news report. 2. Video ads that appear in the middle of videos- As someone with slow Internet connection You can imagine how mad I was losing all the buffer the video I was watching because this ad came out of nowhere. 1.My Belief is better than yours videos The biggest examples are the videos created by the Amazing Atheist, Anita Sakeesian, Freely Banana girl and all those people who shove their beliefs on everyone throats.
I can just imagine those kind of videos . I am glad i seldom use You Tube except when i look for a soap i haven't watched .
• Calgary, Alberta
this is an example of an article video: They just use picture , an article and siri's voice and now they have a lazily done video
Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach gets the ultimate thrill when her hollywood crush James Franco sends his love for her and her home country, Philippines, via...
@CaptAlbertWhisker wow even that? hahaha
@thesids (22470)
• Bhubaneswar, India
The better way I realized to use YouTube (unless you are posting videos and earning from these) is to stay away from these categories. I normally watch movie trailers, movies and even some songs. and I also ensure that I do not read any of those comments they have. Oh yes, I also avoid trying to figure out what they serve me on the home page... those suggestions are all waste for me as I have no interests in those recommendations.
@thesids (22470)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@CaptAlbertWhisker Nope. I avoid those for sure. As you mentioned the comments, I did scroll though and found someone with a fake id of Ms. Priyanka Copra post a comment. And also s/he used her image as the avatar
• Calgary, Alberta
@thesids I think people from our countries loves being pandered but I rather have investors that will provide jobs to our countries than have Pandering to make us feel better. I rather see our countries having a better economy than have some people think our actors are gorgeous.
well, if it's legal then there's nothing we can do about it and they earn money from it too. Nothing wrong with watching though, if it annoys me, i just discontinue it. but I agree with you that most people easily hooked by it.
• Calgary, Alberta
Filipinos easily fall on pandering videos. They were always top videos in the Philippines. I set my country into Estonia in my Youtube account so they will stop suggesting those videos to me.
@CaptAlbertWhisker hmmmmm...maybe I should change my country as well, but I've used youtube since 2006
• Calgary, Alberta
@Letranknight2015 This is a Pandering video, tell me if you got hypnotized by them just like the people in the comment section.
Like, DM, or Unfollow? On this episode, we ask our friends to check out the Instagram for Enrique Gil, Daniel Padilla, James Reid, Coco Martin, and Xiam Lim....
@magallon (16479)
I seldom visit you tube. I am not familiar with these videos.
• Calgary, Alberta
They were usually in the trending tab. There will be those videos of foreigners reacting to Filipino stuff and Filipinos will comment "proud to be filipino" and "Pinoy pride" Reaction videos are trendy now because unemployed lazy people made money out of them.
@magallon (16479)
@CaptAlbertWhisker Maybe I'll check on that later.
Ha ha that's there but we can't do anything
• Calgary, Alberta
I just watch the video that deserves the likes and views. I just hate those videos kept appearing on my suggestion tab.
@CaptAlbertWhisker yes that's good that is what we have do.
@skysnap (17423)
Yes that feminism are definitely getting annoying for sure.
• Calgary, Alberta
I don't know why those political beliefs video always got suggested on my when I dont watch these people. Anita Sarkeesian started the SJW movement.
@artemeis (4019)
Since Youtube is being banned here in my country I could not really tell how bad it is but I expected this since there is no control of over these issues by the host. I can anticipate your frustrations too. I have wondered for some time when sites like this is being banned by my country and there were mentioned of emotional stirring which will compromise the peace of a community as one of the issues. So do you think our country's censorship is still too tyrannic or freedom restrictive?
@artemeis (4019)
@CaptAlbertWhisker I believe it's also about decency since there are children amongst the viewers on the internet.
@artemeis whos stupid enough to watch that video, i mean no need to be sexy feeling with eating a banana online, they're nuts.
@artemeis (4019)
@Letranknight2015 Curiosity kills. We could never tell what the video contents may be and by the time the played button is hit..