Allergy stickers

By C
@ShyBear88 (17538)
Since we are going to our family reunion this weekend we weed buying these stickers for our oldest and youngest to wear. I don't k ow id everyone knows that they can't have certain foods because they are allergic so as a safety we got these stickers and will check the boxes so they know not to feed the, anything that has peanuts or treenuts. I don't want to have to deal with them being all itchy or having to us our epipen which we haven't had to do but it's just a precaution to have with us incase their allergies get worse. Me and my husband will double check all the food we give the, this weekend as well.
@zarlamain (25050)
I like those stickers. They are very helpful for those with food allergies.
@ShyBear88 (17538)
They are a little small but they will do. I wanted to get them bracelets but they probably be taken off. So these I can stick on there clothes and it would be okay.
@zarlamain (25050)
@ShyBear88 That's okay. They seem great for clothes.
@ShyBear88 (17538)
@zarlamain yeah, they didn't coast to much either.
@ElicBxn (60884)
I need one, but I guess I'd have to draw corn on there...
@ShyBear88 (17538)
There is a spot called other where you can wrote sowm thing in. We had them and put them on for one day but the kids didn't wear the, the next day, family was very helpful in telling us what had want in it so the kids could eat with no worry.
@ElicBxn (60884)
@ShyBear88 Kids... they hate to be different, glad the family was helpful
@ShyBear88 (17538)
@ElicBxn kids hate not having what they want or what others have even adults are like that some times.
Those are very helpful stickers. Glad you have them, just in case.
@ShyBear88 (17538)
Thanks, maybe in a few years it'll be bracelets. My daughter knows not to eat walnuts but a lot of things are not marked with what type of nuts are in food and I know a lot of family members are making things so if they know nuts are something are in it that would help in combo with these stickers.
@Teep11 (7100)
A lot of people are allergic to peanuts. Food allergies are very troubling. Doctors ate continuing to test for those things that make people allergic.
@ShyBear88 (17538)
Doctors know why people have food allergies to some degree it's genetic and the other half is the fact or body is over stimulated with that allergen which cause us to have a reaction to if. Everything we breath in and touch is technically an anilen to our bodies so either it'll attack it which is a reaction to what we are allergic to or or body accepts as not A threat.
I have a necklace that tells I am allergic to penicillin and if have my lenses in to take them out if something happens.