Oh! I don't know what to say!

I don't know what had happened. Earlier when i checked my earnings it was .9051 and glad because it's a little bit interactions or comments to to post i will reach $1. But then when i checked just now it appears .5076, oh why? Is there something wrong? What's the reason why mylot did this? Did i violated some rules? Or what? I hate it. It turns me off to write or interact here. I don't know if i still have the gut to stay here doing so. Not worth. Have you experienced this,too guys?
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
may be some of your comment and post against of the rule of here and banned some.
I don't think so. Maybe..but lately i haven't posted discussions. I just interact post of others.
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
@eliza_godinez12 ok then what would be the reason?
@SHOHANA That is what i'm trying to figure out still.
What your earnings came down? i real feel sad. But i don't know why this happened.
Yes, it's my first experiencing this. It's very obvious because i always checked my earning in just a minute but then i have noticed from .9051 down to .5076. Oh! Very frustrating..
@eliza_godinez12 really sad to know that. what to do? do you got any message from admin?
• New Delhi, India
No, I didn't notice this. But I think never happened to me
Nice you haven't experienced this. I can't believe this happening. I just feel bad
Nope. In 10 years I have never lost a penny. @GoAskAlice @myLotBugs
Good for you. Huhu..frustrating.
Never happened to me here.
@GoAskAlice (4274)
I think may have mis read the amount. I'm looking at it and it shows you at 3.5806
I don't think i mis read it. Yeah, it's now have a balance of 3.5806 after posted this discussion and get some cents from the others responded. It's just very frustrating checking my balance from 3.9051 down to 3.5076. I don't think i mis read because i always checked my earnings in a minute, and how come it was already a days showing the balance of 3.9 something and just a second turns to 3.5076. It's very obvious wherein i feel so much excited to reach it $4 but then in one glance it was not the amount i was expected to appear. Imagine it's already 3.9 and turns to 3.5, what a big difference that turning me off and feel upset. Meaning, i still have to interact more or post discussions to get 3.6,3.7,3.8. Oh! I've been there its just a very bad experience happened to me.
@eliza_godinez12 maybe you're just tired. at least you didn't loose it all.
@owlwings (38899)
• Cambridge, England
Back in the day, with the old earnings program, it DID recalculate earnings when a discussion was deleted. As far as I know, the current system does NOT do this (unless there have been changes recently). However, I can see that there may be occassions when the algorithm isn't working properly and needs to recalculate. This would usually affect everyone, however, and, since I haven't seen any adjustment in my earnings for today (which have gone up about as much as I would expect since I last looked about 8 hours ago), I'd say that either you were mistaken when you checked the first time OR it's something which only @mylotbugs can explain.
Oh! Thanks for the response. I'm pretty sure checking my earning on that certain amount. But, maybe just to accept the're maybe adjustment or what. I just maybe ask some clarification from @mylotbugs. Thank you.
@thelme55 (14010)
I have not experienced it. But then I have not checked.
@rina110383 (24145)
Haven't experienced such.
@aarifa (1212)
Oh.sad
@JustBhem (31733)
• Davao, Philippines
Oh really? I Haven't check my earnings yet.