the pharmacy got the message!

Winder, Georgia
Finally the hospice pharmacy got the message. There is one delivery guy with an accent like from Russia or somewhere, and the others did it too, but they got kindly fussed out enough that they waited for me to get to the door. The last delivery, a few days ago, was this Russian accented guy. He went knock, knock, knock, wait 5 seconds and knock, knock, knock over and over. I kept yelling I'm coming. I'm coming and much harder I'm coming!!! I open the door and begin to fall backward. I catch myself and he goes oh sorry. I told him AGAIN to be patient and quit rushing me and driving away when I get there. I made my complaint to my hospice nurse and she passed the message on. A different delivery guy that learned wick rung once and waited the 4 minutes it took me to get to the door. I thanked him for waiting and he smiled and said no problem. I'm happy now with the pharmacy.
I am glad your feeling better about this service I don't mean to sound stupid I think I missed something along the way. is hospice in your town for disabled people? I don't know anything about that kind of pharmacy. Thanks if it's too much to ask I understand.
• Winder, Georgia
You are not stupid. Hospice is a home health service for people who qualify with 2 terminal diseases. I have two terminal diseases so I have a CNA 5 days a week to bathe me, make my bed, clean up my bathroom after the bath and take my dirty clothes to the laundry room, and then she empties my trash and my bedside commode.
They shouldn't be in such a hurry like that.
• Winder, Georgia
That's right. I could have fallen and the pharmacy guy would be liable I guess.
Glad this worked out for you. The different delivery guy will save you a lot of trouble.
• Winder, Georgia
Yes, I agree.
@cpefley (1459)
• Hemet, California
That is good that you got a new delivery person. How rude that first one was!
• Winder, Georgia
He was ignorant to not figure out a dying person needs a little more time. That ticked me off big time.