woah is me. i am sick

Elberton, Georgia
I had to take a Phenergan pill for nausea. It all started the other day. I was terribly constipated where the rocks of granite wouldn't budge at all. The constipation is caused by my meds. So for the last 4 days I've been giving myself 1 and 1/2 caps full of Mira lax in my big glass of tea each day. It took about 3 days st start moving the material down the tract. Now it's urgent when I have to go and it's good I wear a pull ups brief. Now as I'm writing this paragraph I am no longer feeling sick. The other day when I was having the bowel problem, the nurse ordered a new laxative that is nothing but big molecules of sugar. The sugar is not digested so it pulls water into the bowel to make them work. She told me to take it twice daily and if I get too loose then to cut down to 1 dose once a day. I think I will start tomorrow because I'm nearly having an accident now. The Mira lax works, it's just very slow in working. I'm not sick this minute now, yay!
I'm glad your not sick right now. Those are the worst, I was feeling sick last night because I couldn't use the bathroom-it was awful.
• Elberton, Georgia
Yes it is the worst kind of sick. Without the phenergan I would have thrown up.
I hope you are doing better now.
• Elberton, Georgia
I am. I was better in about 20 minutes.
@rina110383 (24145)
Glad you're feeling better now.
• Portland, Connecticut
Wow I am sorry for your issue, I have IBS so I know the ins and outs so to speak!! lol
I have never heard of those meds before lol! Good thing you don't feel sick anymore.