I know forgiveness is key but man oh man.

I have to say I have tried over and over to be his friend. I even let by gones be just that by gones. I did however,stop cooking and sharing my food with him. Today I knew he would be the perfect person to ask for dirt to start planting. Being that he is a landscaper. He told me to get help from my daughter. I told him that she was going to help but I needed him to help me with dirt and planting. Then he goes into ask the man you seeing. So I blacked out on him. We get in a nasty word war. I tell him no way do I deserve this for asking for help. Then he calls me to say sorry and ask me to come down stairs. I said can you taste some chicken for me. He said I am hungry I would like that. I bring water and the three pieces of chicken. Then he tells me that he has no food. His fridge is empty and I check the gas tank and it's on e. I figured I could give him food but no cash will leave my account. Ever. I went to my house got 4 bags and filled them up. He was very happy and asked if I could share my dinner with him again. I said if you're going to keep disrespecting me I am not going to be able to do that. So tomorrow he will be here to sit and talk. He can't work now due to some poison something he got in his open sores. He is in a lot of pain once again. He will be getting me dirt and seeds along with some stuff to put over these wires to rabbit proof my bedroom. Because of you fine friends I know now to stop giving losers my money. Anyone could get a meal.
He is a grown man he needs to learn to take care of himself.
He can't right now with that infection. but he will starve if he thinks h will use me up.
that was nice of you to do
Thanks he does not deserve it though. lol true..
Somewhere in this account I got totally lost. You said you stopped cooking and sharing food with him. Then he treats you like a bag of dirt and you decide to feed him?
He was treating me like trash because he can't have me back. I told him I would give him food because he has none. I also let him know that if he continued to treat me like trash he and I can't be friends. he called during the storm today to see if I was ok. That was nice.
@sharon6345 Yes, that was nice.
@just4him Thanks for that. I have given it much thought and I decided to stop heling some people. It's easy to keep asking but when I need help no one is here. So wish me luck. Thanks.
Good for you! You've come a long way.
I feel like I have as well. I am so proud of myself.
@sharon6345 .....You sure have a right to be.
@Daljinder (22072)
Agreed! Meal is better than money.
always in my book.
@sallypup (27987)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Deep breaths. I wish you luck.