Back From The Grave

books and more books from our library
By Dex
@Dextoi (2398)
It has been a month and a half since my last post. Now, where was I? Library inventory is no joke. Especially if you have thousands of printed and non-print materials in your library collection. Couple it with an old library management system and library patrons disarranging the books. Our college librarian does mostly of the double checking since the books and other library materials are listed under her name. She is going to retire soon and she has to turnover everything that she signed. While me and our library assistant do all the book search and encoding. Oh well, this is what I signed up and get paid to do offline. There are still things left to do but I have to give time for myLot. So here I am... Back from the grave and missing everyone...
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
Nice to see you Dextoi. So you are a librarian.
@Dextoi (2398)
Every one seems to tell me I am a librarian though i'm not really a library major graduate...lol Nice to see you again, Bhem...
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
@Dextoi and work as a librarian?
@Dextoi (2398)
@JustBhem yup yup... it's just so that I am assigned to work at a library. If it were in another office, it would also be great...
@MissNikki (2661)
Glad to have you back!
@Dextoi (2398)
Thank you, Miss Nikki... This was posted 2 months ago. I laughed at my own post... I was like "I'm back from the grave" and went back in again... lol...
@MissNikki (2661)
@Dextoi I didn't notice the date on the post - LoL
@Dextoi (2398)
@MissNikki that's fine... I can still relate on it. Lol
So that's where you buried yourself for a month!
@Dextoi (2398)
yes, Toni Toni! And my manga reading addiction was at its peak. hahaha
@Dextoi hahaha i like watching manga anime.
@Dextoi (2398)
@toniganzon if you do, you know how bad it is when you get hooked to even a single anime... I read at most 10 mangas and watch One Piece anime from the very beginning...
@Macarrosel (7576)
I hope you'll done all your work soonest. Nice to see you here again.
@Dextoi (2398)
Thank you so much, Ma'am... I sure do hope so too...
Welcome back and enjoy your time here.
@scheng1 (24812)
My goodness, I cannot imagine doing all that. Fortunately it is just a college library, and not the national library. I doubt there is inventory taking in our national libraries. many books are in circulation and I do not think anyone can track the whereabout of all the books.