I get angry when I see people waste food

@ajithlal (14563)
Sometimes I see people buying lots and lots of food and wasting the food. Most times these people do have lots of money so they do not have problem buying the most costliest food and they do buy food that they do not need also. Sometimes I do see in restaurant tablets only half or quarter of the curries taken and there would lots and lots of varieties of veg and nonveg food ordered with most of them being waste. Do you waste food and do you see people wasting food and what is your opinion about it?
@tech40 (6771)
Yeah I also feel sad when I saw people doing that, it my mind says "There are so many people who are hungry and can't eat food, some people just wasting the food
Like me?
@tech40 (6771)
@mishapots That's why I always pick your remaining food :(
@tech40 why does it makes you sad? We need to share some foods.
I waste food at the buffet but no where else. I have a small stomach and I can't eat much. so some of my food is not able to be ttaken home. When I eat els where I take my food home.
@ajithlal (14563)
Most probably you might not taken foods in the plate during the buffet that you do not eat. Sometimes I see people putting lots and lots of foods after taking into waste box.
@magallon (16499)
It's really sad to see people wasting food. They do not mind about it. Maybe because they have lots of money to buy food. But it should not be the reason. It would be better if they will just share those foods that they could not finish eating. They have lots, but many people have few or almost none at all.
@dbherald (499)
One more thing I have noticed that some people wastes food in party or any festival which I do not support.
@rina110383 (21989)
No, I don't. Wasting food is tantamount to wasting money. I get annoyed when I see people waste food.
I too wont waste food at any time and I advise my friends in this respect also. I will cook correctly up to the requirements and will never prepare in excess and waste it.
I was raised not to waste foods and do my best.
@thaMARKER (3096)
It's just not right throwing food when others sleep without anything in their stomach. Im strict when it comes to having leftovers and when we do, i dont let them throw it. I redo or mix it with something..
• Hyderabad, India
Mostly i eat small meal in a restaurants which is needed i order that much only , if i want to eat more i cook at home and save the left over for next day breakfast or i invite my close circle to have a good dinner at home , people who waste food need to think before ordering they are just waste resources and time of chef who is cook from them ,