Mike Pence to Be Trump's Vice President

By Lola
@Lolaze (3165)
Conservative Indiana Governor Mike Pence has been announced via Twitter as Donald Trump's Vice President VP pick. Trump just announced it via Twitter and will be holding a news conference with the two men tomorrow. Trump had originally said he'd hold off on the announcement until a later time due to the tragedy in France, but time was of the essence due to a re-election filing deadline for Pence in the governor race in Indiana. Pence is best known for the Religious Freedom Act in Indiana, which allowed businesses to refuse to serve people based on their sexual orientation.
I guess it's a good pick. Pence has the government experience to balance lack of. I am sure there is plenty about Pence for liberals to hate.
HAHAHAHA it isn't Christie after all of that a$$ kissing he did HAHAHAHAHA
I will have to read up on Mike Pence to find out more about him. I did not expect that he would be the choice.
• Calgary, Alberta
Discriminating people and refusing to give services seemed like a waste of income for the business owners. I remember the backlash chick o fillet had.
@zarlamain (24525)
I am going to have to look him up.