Thanks Everyone! The Card Was Sent!

I can't thank everyone enough for showing their caring for one of our own here on Mylot. The card for @akalinus has been sent according to the site. I hope it arrives safely. Here is how it went for those who signed or are interested in what the end result was. 55 people signed the card with kind words for her. The signatures covered the world as to where they came from and I believe that we have shown how great the friends are here at MyLot. I want to issue a thank you to those who helped spread the word and also to the site management for their kind words as well. We are a world wide family which shows community during a time when everyone is dealing with terrorism and hatred. Again Thank You Everyone for helping this happen!
Such a wonderful thing you did Bernie. Involving all of us was so special. I know this card will mean so much to @akalinus. I loved getting the email that stated the card had been sent. Well done my friend!
@akalinus (15828)
Thank you so much, Bernie. And thanks to each one of you wherever you might be. We have such a special family here at myLot.
@akalinus It was the work of others that made all the difference. You are so important to so many!
@akalinus (15828)
To sign it just seemed like the thing to do.
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
You're welcome.
@KristenH I appreciate people getting involved. It restores my faith that family has no boundaries and is not all by blood or marriage. We have become a virtual family!
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Berniezeitler I love the sound of that. A virtual family. Group hug.
@akalinus (15828)
@Berniezeitler Yes, exactly, a family and I hope to be here for my brothers and sisters in our virtual family.
I haven't been around much and must have missed this.
@Tampa_girl7 No worries! I am trying to help make the family more responsive to it's members.
This might explain it better @Tampa_girl7
View this Group ecard for Jo Ann - GroupCard group greetings for the office, classmates, family, and friends
@cindiowens (3841)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Oh I wish I had known about this.
@cindiowens In the future it may be easier to get the word out.
I've seen a thank you post from Jo Ann. It was a lovely kind thought of yours to do this. I'm sure it meant a lot to her.
@responsiveme (16399)
And thank you for getting it all started. Glad to be part of this worldwide family.
@akalinus (15828)
Me too.
@gr8nana6 (2194)
I wish I had known, I would have come in sooner to sign the card.