Just confirmed with the house/pet sitter

I set things up with him a couple of months ago and he is very reliable. But it is good to re-confirm things. I texted him to see if things were still set up with him staying at the house when we are going to be gone next week. His response? "10-4" He is such a guy who works security. So the good news is that the house/pet sitter is ready to stay at the house next week while we are gone. The cat with severe separation anxiety will be happy to have someone here in my absence. The parrot will just be happy to be fed.
that must be such a relief t o know your friend will house sit and pet sit for you while you are 'all away and know hes dependable too
It is such a load off of my mind.
@NJChicaa yes now you can rest easy
That is good it's all taken care of now. Have a good trip
I'd still rather stay home and not need the pet sitter
@AutumnSnow (4585)
LOL. It would be so hard for me to trust anyone with my furbabies. But I think if your gonna be gone for a few days or somethings it's a good idea.
He is a good friend who lives at home with his parents. He likes to stay at our house alone with the creatures b/c it is like a vacation. We trust him implicitly.
Quite possibly the parrot doesn't really mind who feeds him. I sometimes think Herc is the same but other times I think he really likes us. :)