Summertime

@Talknpen (1822)
Yes. It is Summer in some parts of the world. What does it mean to you? It brings back wonderful memories for me. There are the longer days, the heat, the plans you make to enjoy the season and so on. School is out or it may be in depending on if you go to school in the Summer. There is just something about this time of the year that makes me feel better about things. I hope Summer is being good to everyone. I hope everyone is having a great one. Be safe and remember that more Summers are more fun times. However you spend them, do so in the ways that bring the most joy.
Hope you enjoying it. But here is it rainy season and really getting mad with this rain
@Talknpen (1822)
Hi Sunil.P. The rain sure does spoil some of the fun. But, after it, you have rainbows and refreshed flora and fauna.
@Talknpen here after rain every where is dirty and mud
@Talknpen (1822)
@sunilparthan I can definitely relate. I have ruined shoes from dirty muddy steps.
• Denver, Colorado
Summer is my favorite season.
@Talknpen (1822)
Hi Scott. I can definitely see why. It is so full of amusement for many.
• Uzbekistan
Why don't you add on your account page in which country you live so that your post becomes more understandable. It's certainly a difference if you live through summer in India or in Finland.
@Talknpen (1822)
Hi M.L. I agree. I will disclose the country where I was born and reside.