Do you have an early movie theater memory?

@Bella128 (2479)
Sometimes I try to think about "firsts" well one first I try to think about is the first movie that I saw in a movie theater. I can't remember my first movie that I saw in a movie theater but I do remember seeing Titanic at the theater. I remember the lines being super long outside and the theater being packed. Do you remember the first movie you saw in theater?
@Mike197602 (13927)
First film I ever saw in a cinema was return of the jedi or et, can't remember which. Think et is older than jedi so maybe et was first.
@Bella128 (2479)
I saw Return of the Jedi for the first time last year!
@Mike197602 (13927)
@Bellatricks I first watched it in the early 80's saw it again not so long ago and think it's still good and hasn't dated that much.
@Bella128 (2479)
@Mike197602 I remember my sisters watching it on TV when I was young but I wasn't paying attention to it so this was the first time I actually watched it for real. It kinda gave me the same feeling of Indiana Jones, maybe because Harrison Ford's in both.
NO way I could not remember that long ago. I do remember how cold it was and never wanted to return.
@Bella128 (2479)
I remember seeing the first Harry Potter movie and how much I was freezing during the snow scene! I usually bring a sweater with me when I go the the theater because they always have the air conditioner on.
Yes, I was three and my brother was four, and our parents took us with them to see Gone With the Wind. I just remember that was one very long movie, and kept asking, "Is it over yet." My parents said we were very well-behaved during that one.
@Bella128 (2479)
I remember watching it on TV and I thought it ended when she delivered the famous line "I'll never go hungry again!" but nope, that was not the ending! lol!
• New Delhi, India
"dil se" in 1999 I watched at the age of 11.
@louievill (19959)
If my memory serves me right, I think it was Ten Commandments staring Charlton Heston and Yul Brynner. It was a long movie but i really enjoyed it especially because it was allowed to bring picnic baskets to the movie house during those times
@skysnap (18045)
I first time watched some disney movie lol. that's all i remember from back.