Busy day in the kitchen.

@JAMTECH (581)
I spent most of my day helping my wife in the kitchen, we had family and friends over from in the morning until around ten:pm, we had a lot of fun everyone enjoy the food, played games and we had some good laugh but now I am tired and my wife as well, so am going to bed now. Talk to everyone tomorrow, cheers.
@silvermist (18185)
@JAMTECH It is morning here.Nice to know you had a get together of family and friends.Even nicer to know you helped your wife in the kitchen.
@JAMTECH (581)
@silvermist You see we don't get to visit each other often so took the chance when we can. It's always a pleasure to help my wife while I can.
@silvermist (18185)
@JAMTECH Yes,it is.Glad that you spent some happy moments together.
@JAMTECH (581)
@silvermist Thank you, it's always nice to do so.
Glad that you had a great time.
@JAMTECH (581)
@marlina Thank you! it was really fun.
@MGjhaud (20749)
Someone had a birthday or something? Sounds like you had so much fun. I went home last weekend too to celebrate my mom's birthday. We had a blast..
@JAMTECH (581)
@MGjhaud No it wasn't a birthday, but because the family so busy these days we don't get to see each other often enough, and so when we get the time we make sure enjoy it cause we never know when we will get another chance like this again, it's a wonderful blessing to be around family and friends, it's like so relieved to see everyone together it was amazing. I can imagine how happy your family was to see you, it's a wonderful thing to be around those we love dearly, let us enjoy it while we can we never know when one of us have to take a leave of absence.
@MGjhaud (20749)
Spending time with family is one way to relax after a busy week or month. The food was great, there were a lot of stories, and the kids were so happy.
Sounds like it was busy but fun day. Why were friends and family at your home, was there a celebration or occasion?
@JAMTECH (581)
@allen0187 It was awesome! It was a get together celebration it's been a long time since we meet like this we had to enjoy it.
@JAMTECH glad you enjoyed it! It is always great to have family and friends come over for a get-together!
@Chellezhere (1393)
Entertaining friends and family can be exhausting some times, but they are definitely worth it.