Do you think there are haunted websites?

@EddieHands (25455)
Do you think haunted websites can be possible? I mean sites where ghosts can really come through to the real world? I think so. But with all the sites floating out there, it's hard to know which one is haunted or not. What do you think? Have you ever found a scary site before?
@AutumnSnow (4246)
I think it can happen, I've never seen a scary site before but some I've been on you have to wonder.
@EddieHands (25455)
Yeah I like to read ghosts stories. And a site called the Shadowlands. They have lists of haunted places all over the world. Some of the stories on there, are really scary! Blessings
@EddieHands I'll have to check that site out, lol.
@louievill (12116)
Hope i don't get to open any of them if there are, if ghosts are possible then haunted sites are also a possibility, so careful with what you search for lol
@EddieHands (25455)
Yes I think maybe ghost do make and run sites. We never know.. Blessings !
@rina110383 (20793)
That would be possible if you'll make one. Haven't found one. I would love to read scary stories online. Make one.